CHAPTER 33

I stopped her from came near to me."I'm fine.Thank you for worrying about me."

Jungwoo took Mark that out of energy while Lucas and Ten didn't know anything.

"Jungwoo,take them home.Seulgi will help you and me will take Aless home since the event already end."I said.

"Yah,I will ask Ken to send me.Don't burden yourself."Aless tapped my shoulder.

"It's okay.I'm still have energy left here."I smiled weakly.

We came out from the school and walked to our car.I get into my car with Aless.

Aless looked infront while crossed her arms over her chest."I know you want something."

"Get me to her place now."I said and start the engine.

"But why?She's save now and she need to rest."Aless faced me.

"No,she is not.I don't think that portion work inside her body and I bet she's know something."I started to drove the car away from the school compound.

The only Aless do was sighing.She know me was stubborn to get something that I really want.

Now she showed me the direction where the girl asked them to send her.

We arrived at the old mansion.I looked at the mansion and it's looks like no one were leaving here.

"Are you sure she ask you two to send her here?"I asked Aless.

Aless nodded."Of course.This is the address she ask us to send her by using my power."

"Maybe you're right."I said and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Are you seriously?"She asked me with shocked.

"What?Oh,come on Aless.That won't be scary like a ghost story."I said and opened the door.

"No,I rather wait here than come with you."She said.

I shrugged."It's depends on you then.If there anything you saw here,don't run to me."

She gulped."Okay,I'll come with you."

I hold up my laugh.Why is she so scared with ghost?Ghost don't exist at all.Only werewolf and vampire exist in this world.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and we came out from the car.We walked towards the huge old gate infront of us.

I looked at Aless was gulping."We are using your power or my power."

"Your power.I'll save my power first."She said and her gaze didn't leave the old mansion.

I sighed and about to use my air bending to opened the gate when my body felt hurt.I fell on my knees.

"Yah,I ask you to get rest you don't want and look now."She helped me to get up.

"No,we should solve this problem."I said and clung my hand around her neck.

"Let me heal you then."She said.

I flicked her forehead."Save your power,you idiot."

"Okay,fine."She said.

I released my hand from her neck and tried to pushed the gate with my power left.I can't use my power because I was using it too much.

We entered the compound and it's sometimes looks creepy with old trees and bushes already turned to black colour.This mansion like a haunted house but I like it.

We now infront of the old door.Aless gulped and I opened the door but its opened by itself.

Aless held my arm and hide behind my back."This is so scary."She whispered.