CHAPTER 23

Alivia just hummed in respond and this thing made me really worry about her.

"Are you alright?"I asked her again.

She just wrapped her arms around my waist and I hugged her tightly.

"I bet she is not alright."Jungwoo said as they looked at the scene.

She looked unconsious between my arms.I sighed."Please still awake."I begged.

The woman came with a tray full with medicine.She knelt down and touched Alivia's forehead.

"You should let her lay down first."She command.

I nodded and we all get up from the couch.I slowly put her head down.

"You guys have to make her rest first.She looks really hold a pain inside her."The woman said and she wrapped a bandage around Alivia's bleeding palms.

We little bit confused with her statement.What did she mean by she's holding a pain inside her?

After she finished wrapped a bandage around Alivia's hands,she get up and looked at us.

"I should not say that but you have to find her closest friend which is a witch that know this dark magic."She stated.

"What?!"We really shocked with what she have said just now.

"Yup,maybe one of her friend will know how to break this dark magic inside her."She looked at Alivia unconsious body lay on the couch.

"Who do that to her?Please tell me."I begged.

I can't even protect her now.This is all my fault for not trusting her and left her alone like this.

I need to find who was that person doing this dark power and kill them.

"I can't.I don't have a lot of power to stop this thing.The only way to stop it is find the person who doing this.This only I could help you."She looks little guilty towards me.

I smiled and nodded."It's okay.That was enough for you to tell us about the truth so shall we go now?"

The woman nodded and she a thick book to Mark."Give this to her parent and you."She pointed to me.

"Don't you ever leave her alone again.In her condition now,you can't leave her even she wanted you to leave her alone."She gave me a type of advice.

I nodded."I will.That was my promise."

She sighed in relief."Good to know about that.I'm glad you realize it."

I approached Alivia and about to carried her."Wait,let me help you."The woman said.

She took something at the corner of the counter and gave it to me.I looked at her confused.

"Let her drink it."She said.

I pulled the cok out from the bottle and lifted her head up little bit to made her drank it.

After that,I gave an empty bottle to the woman again."She will awake so don't worry."She said and walked to put the bottle on its place.

In a few minutes,Alivia opened her eyes slowly and looked surround her.She tried to get up and I helped her.

"Where am I?"She asked and held her head.

"We in the magical library now."Ten answered.

"Did we have that book now?"She asked and she looks really panic.

We nodded."Here the book."Mark raised up the thick book so that she can see the book.

She sighed in relief and saw her hands wrapping with bandage."Who doing this?"