CHAPTER 31

First,I lose Taeyong and Jaehyun.Then,Mingyu left us and became an idol now.But today he spent time with me and it's quite happy for me.

Unfortunely,the happiness that I had just now with Mingyu just temporary.

After the exam,I will lose Vixx,Mark and Lucas and I just left Aless only.

Aless snapped me away from my thought.I looked at her."Are you done from dreaming?"

I nodded."Okay,good.I will take a bath first then you can makeup me."She said and walked to the bathroom.

I sat on my bed.While waiting for her to came out from the bathroom,I message Noah to asked him my two maids to came into my room.

I need their help.Aless came out from the bathroom with a bathrobe.In the same time,my two maids came also.

They bowed at us and we bowed back.I stood and walked behind Aless.

"We should start now."I said and pushed her slightly to sat on the chair infront of my table makeup.

"Nico and Jane will help me this time.I'm too tired to do it alone."I looked at them.

They nodded.The blonde hair girl,Nico doing Aless's hair while a black ebony hair girl,Jane helped me to makeup her.

I put some blushes on her cheeks then I smiled.Aless looks beautiful and lastly I took off her glasses.

"I will put the contact lens."I smiled and took the contact lens.

I let herself to put it on and then she looked at the mirror."Perfect."She commented.

"So put on your dress now."I pointed to the wardrobe.

The maid helped her to took out her dress.She walked to the change room and we cleaned up the mess first.

"Miss Jeon."Nico called out my name.

I hummed in response and still cleaning the makeup stuff.I arrange it properly on the table.

"Did you go to the prom?"She asked.

I nodded."Yes.Why are you asking me that question?"

"Well,all of your members are going to that event even Lucas too."Jane answered.

Then Aless came out from the change room and our gaze turned toward her.

"You looks beautiful."I clapped my hands

She smiled."Thank you."

Aless titled her head."Why are you not change up?We will late you know."

"I know.But I have to meet my two mothers first.They wanted to see me."I said.

I took out my phone from my pocket."Do you want Ken to fetch you here?"I asked her.

She nodded."That would be glad."

I message Ken to fetch Aless here and he said okay.I put my phone inside my pocket again.

"He say okay.So we will go to living room.You know Ken is a vampire so he is quite fast."I said.

She nodded and about to walked when I blocked her.She looked at me confused.

"Do you want to walk with your feets only without the heels?"I asked.

She looked at her feet and laughed awkwardly."Yeah,I was so stupid."

I shook my head and smiled."Jane,can you take the purple diamond heels inside my wardrobe."I command her.

She nodded and walked to my wardrobe.She took out the box and opened it.

She gave it to me and I took it.I knelt down."Wear this."