CHAPTER 26

I just looked they were interested to each other.That's why Lucas just ignored my mindlink that I send to him.

I clenched my hand and bit my lower lips.Did he know that he left his girlfriend alone inside the classroom?

I just sighing and all I want to do was just ran away from this hell.If I wanted to do a mess here,I will do it like I wanted to destroy one of them but I can't.

This will be shame for me and him too.With this I dragged Hakyeon get out from this hell.

I took off the hood and faced my sunbae."I really want him now but now he with another girl which is his partner to do the performance."I said followed by sighing.

Hakyeon know me enough.He can felt like I were broken and scared when I lose my partner.

Plus he really worry that I will became a bad person.All my power will make the worst thing that they will faced off.

"Let's meet Aless now before my bone are broken."I said.

I could felt my wound are open because I was standing too long and walking.

If Reselda eomma knew it,I will dead inside a fucking place called hospital.

That hospital doesn't want me to heal fastee but made me getting worst.They inject me and putting something that really hurt than anything I felt.

He nodded and we walked to Aless's house.I know she was alone now because she dare to use her dark power.
_____________________

Now we were infront of her house.Hakyeon knocked the door several times but no response from inside.

"So now we are using a spy mode."He wriggles his eyebrows.

I know he wanted to do that again.We called it as spy mode which is I used one of my elements bending to open the door.

I rolled my eyes.I put my hand on the door and let my air power through the key hole.

Click!We heard the door was unlocked.I removed my hand from the door and let that guy opened the door.

"It's still work."He cheered up.

I smacked his head and he groaned in pain."Of course it's work because I'm using my bending to open someone door like I was a clever theives."I was so pissed off now.

We walked into her house and searched for her presence.This house was empty and I was true that her family didn't here.Maybe they having a outstation.

"Where are your bestfriend now?"He asked.

I looked surrounds her house and what I was thinking is lower ground.

"Maybe she's now in the lower ground."I answered his question.

We walked to the lower ground and saw a huge old wooden door infront of us.

Hakyeon opened the door since he was a man and strong.I thinks.

We saw a girl was sitting down while holding a doll on her hand and another one held a needle.

I don't get it what she's doing now.She stabbed the needle inside the doll and I felt my stomach hurt again.

I fell on my knees and pressed my stomach.Hakyeon approached Aless but she made the needle deep into the doll.

"Please,Aless.Stop this thing.It will hurt your friend and you know what will happen next."He said.

She didn't listen to him and she was crying so hard.I gritted my teeth to hold on the pain.

"Aless,please stop."I begged.