"Aw what's wrong baby?"

"You stopped."

"Be patient baby girl."

He pushes his thumb against my clit adding pressure. Then his finger enters me again. I grab the sheet with both hands.

Again the pressure and again he stops.

"Dominic I need to cum."

"Don't worry you will."

His face disappears between my thighs. I feel his tongue enter me. His tongue barbell was adding more pleasure.

"Oh god faster." I moan out.

Again he pulls away.

He attaches his mouth back on to my clit. Sucking it and flicking it with his tongue. He thrusts a finger into me fast.

Then I feel a second finger enter me stretching me around his fingers. I can feel my walls contracting around his finger.

The pressure was building up into my stomach. He thrusts his fingers harder and faster curling them up hitting my spot with every thrust.

Dominic's POV.

I'm finger fucking her pussy hard and fast. Her walls are tightening around my fingers.

Fuck she's so tight.

Her moans are getting louder and her breathing is hitching.

"Dominic I'm going to cum."

"Cum baby."

Right when I pull my fingers out of her she doesn't just cum. She squirts all over my face.

Her warm juices were all over me dripping down my neck and chest. Good thing I wasn't wearing a shirt.

That was hot as fuck!

"Oh fuck Dominic!"

I hear her scream as her orgasm finally escapes her. I here her panting and breathing loudly.

I grab my shirt that was on the floor and wipe myself off. I take my shirt and clean up her dripping pussy.

I lay on the bed next to her.

"You ok?"

"Holy shit Dominic that was amazing."

"Baby you got that all over my face. You didn't just cum, you squirted all over me."

"Is that a good thing?"

"That's a very good thing October. That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"I had no clue I was able to do that."

"That's a very sexy thing to be able to do baby."

"I feel bad though."

"What do you mean?"

"Well for two nights you've just been pleasuring me. But nothing for you."

"Don't worry about me baby. It's not often I get to use my talents. I'm enjoying every second I get to pleasure you baby girl."

"So am I."

"Let's get you cleaned up baby."

I scoop her up and take her to the bathroom putting her in the tub. Filling it up with warm water.

"The water warm enough?"

"Yeah it feels good."

"Are you sore?"

"A little bit."

I take off my pants and boxer briefs and join her in the tub.

"I should probably text Lynn and let her know I'm not coming home."

"It's like 6:00am I think she knows."

I laugh.

"Yeah probably."

"You hungry?"

"Very. Foreplay makes you hungry."

I laugh.

I finish washing myself off in the shower.

"When you're ready to get out you can wear a shirt from my closet and I bought you a pack of panties for you to keep here."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I figured you'd need them."

"Wow that's gotta be the sweetest thing ever."

I smile and lean down kissing her forehead.

I get out of the tub and rinse off in the shower. I wrap a towel around myself and walk into the bedroom.

I notice the pack of panties on his dresser. Aw these are cute and there boy shorts awesome. I open the pack and take a pair out.

I dry myself off and get dressed. I go downstairs and find Dominic in the living room.

"Cold pizza good?"

"That sounds awesome right now."

I sit next to him and grab a slice of pizza.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Like outside of the bedroom?"

He chuckles.

"Well outside of the house."

"What if the paparazzi take pictures of us together?"

"So what if they do. I'll tell them exactly what I told that Jeff dick I'm your boyfriend."

"Are you my boyfriend?"