... ruined

"This two hours felt like two whole years...! I feel such a drain in energy! I think I really lost two years of my life; I feel so old and cranked up-"

"Okay, okay...! I get the idea...! And yeah... I, uh, feel the same too", I let out quietly, feeling embarrassed to have insisted so much to watch the show.
Having heard me, he lifted his right eyebrow and glared at me, as if he was ready to punch me.

"Okay, okay...! I should have listened to you. But at-"

"You see!? You never listen to anything; you just do according to your head...! I swear...! I am so tired that I'm feeling frustrated...!", he grumbled.

I kept quiet, knowing that anything that I was going to let out would not reach his ears. I was aware that what I did was not wrong; I had never seen a play before, so it was only right that I seized the opportunity to watch one, and drag Chanyeol with me. The only thing was the play was really, really boring and senseless; people were dying here and there for trivial reasons and that really made me wonder about people's good sense...! And to top it all, Chanyeol had told me, many a times during the play, to leave the room as he was getting really bored and tired of this nonsensical drama. And I, constantly hoping that something awesome was eventually going to happen, I kept insisting that we stay until the show would end, which was now,  among the worst things that I had ever done in my life. It was so soporific that I actually ended up forgetting the title of the play, which was for the best! I was really glad to no longer being able to remember the title anymore, else it would have haunted me till the day I would actually become an Alzheimer patient!

I was taking my sweet time to do some stretching as I was feeling all creased up, but Chanyeol, not wanting to stall in the theatre for even a second, firmly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit. He was really angry to have lost this much time, and that could be understood; he could have done so much in those two 'years' he had lost. I was really feeling bad to have done that to him. I still wanted to do the Cosplay thing, but after that long energy-draining session, I felt that that was not the moment to be selfish.

"I hope you are satisfied now. Tch... When I think of how much work I could have done during this time...! You really ought to be satisfied, you know...!? Now, can you do that Cosplay thing at once, so that we can head home quickly...!?" he annoyingly let out.
I could not believe my ears; he was still willing to let me cosplay...!? After all the waiting he had had to endure..!?

"Wh-what ?" I blurted, confused.
"I thought you wanted to head home as soon as this was over...!"

"Yeah well, I have already lost a lot of time, so I might just as well get the day off. Now go do that thing...!" he urged, giving me the annoyed look.

"B-But won't you come with me...?" I hesitantly uttered.

"Oh God- Let's go", he said as he tightly grabbed my hand again, on the same spot, and pulled me towards the big 'Dressing Time' banner hanging up right in front of us.
That was certainly hurting me, but I remained quiet, taking the pain as a punishment for having been- for being so selfish.

"There- Pick up any costume you want, and dress up."
We had stopped in front of a stand, where clothes from different decades were hanging. I was no longer in the mood for this; I no longer wanted to cosplay. I did not want to do it in a hurry and out of guilt. I did not even want to look at the costumes; all I wanted at that moment, was for Chanyeol to feel less frustrated, and to forgive me. 

Without realising it, I had been staring at the ground ever since he said those words. They seemed so cold, and serious. If they were coming from another person, with a completely different personality than Chanyeol, I would not have let it bother me for more than a second; but this was Chanyeol: the happy, carefree and charismatic giant, being angry at me. It just felt wrong; he should never be angry, or sad, or disappointed. However, that would seem like the only expression that I could make him reflect, with my ego, carelessness and stupid mistakes. I was feeling so bad about that. 'It was such a trivial matter to be guilty or sad about', or so I thought, before I realised the amount of work that was actually pending, and that we could have already completed.

"What is it now...? You want me to dress you too ?" he uttered, coldly and roughly.

That made me tear up a bit. I just did not like the way he was talking to me, and the worst part of it, was that it was all because of me. So, I kept staring at the ground, hating myself for being so sensible about things, and for tearing up so quickly.

"It is not your fault if the play was a boring one; you are no author such boring script...!"

My subconscious self was right, but it remained nonetheless true that I kept on insisting to stay till the end of the drama, so my guilt was justified. 

"Chanyeol... I- I don't want to do it... anymore", I stammered, fearing that I might let out a tear, but most of all, fearing Chanyeol's reaction to my words.
I pressed my lips tightly, trying to hold in my sadness and control my facial expression, as I heard him let out a tired and desperate sigh.

He got hold of my hand once more. Stupidly enough, the same hand, which was still hurting, had jerked forward so that he could grab it easily; even my natural instincts were failing me. He took me to one of the stands where he had spotted a pretty gown from the 1500's fashion. I did not even have the time to take a good look at the dress, that I was shoved in the dressing room by Chanyeol, who carefully closed the door behind him. I was certainly confused as to why he entered the dressing room.

"Take off your clothes, right now", he ordered.
Of course, I did not obey and I kept glaring at him, surprised and still confused.

"What are you glaring for...? I told you; if you are going to be lethargic like that, I am going to undress you myself", he said with such a serious tone that I immediately began lifting up my shirt, out of intimidation.

I was not feeling comfortable at all. All things considered, this was not the way I wanted to take off my shirt. At that point, I could no longer hide my uncomfort and embarrassment. I could no longer look at Chanyeol, whose cold glare was still on me. I had lifted my shirt till my bra was almost showing, but I just could not bring myself to go beyond this. And thus, I started sobbing, as usual, like the weakling that I was.

"You really cry about anything, huh..." he softly said as he had already pinned me to the wall. I was staring at my feet as I felt his eyes scrutinising each and every little detail of my face.
That was certainly embarrassing since I had become a crying mess.

"I'm sorry Chan... I know you had planned everything, and I just ruined it, as always...! I don't know why or how I end up doing the same things again and again...! I'm sorry", I managed to let out as I tried to hold in my cries, before he gave a tight hug, and sighed.

"And I don't know how many times I have to tell you that it's alright, and that I am okay with that...! I am sorry too; out of frustration, I said such rude things despite knowing full well that the sensible you was going to feel bad- or even cry, about that. But let me correct myself now; the times I spent with you are no wasted moments of my life, not even this. I just wanted to waste my time with you in another way, if that makes any sense. Like, we could have jammed...! It's been so long since last played together, you know...! I just wanted us to spend some quality time together, even though I said that we were going to work. We really have a lot on our hand for Friday's class by the way."
I simply nodded.

I clenched my fist as I grabbed his shirt and let all of my tears flow out. As I have mentioned quite some times before, I was just best at deceiving and annoying people, and that was not going to end here. But at least, I had come to know that Chanyeol was prepared for that side of me. But that was not a reason for me to continue being an egoistic brat; that was definitely going to be changed, or so I hoped. As they say, old habits die hard...