What has become of this world ?

Before we knew it, we had both been sleeping deeply, after that ardent night we both had. However, I was glad to have spent some quality time with him. He obviously deserved to be loved much more than that, but for now, that was all that I could do. I had promised myself to do whatever should be done to protect him from any harm, worry and unhappiness, and to keep his happy and cheerful vibes on radiating from his passionate and dedicated self.

.....................................

"Coming from the suburbs of Tempe, drugs are at it again. Early this morning, two youngsters, Paul Riley and Mika Connor, aged 14 and 15 respectively, have been caught with five pouches of heroine, which they tried to hide in their school backpacks. They had been caught in a street fight, which had attracted quite some people's attention. The drugs have been discovered by the police officers who arrived about thirty minutes after the fight. Fortunately, none of the youngsters have been severely injured. Once again, it would seem that the drugs were all brought in by Yohan, allegedly a group of drug traffickers, that is lately alluring a lot of youngsters in drug addiction and trafficking. As you all know..."

I woke up to those dreadful words, a missing Chanyeol being the first thing I noticed. The door was ajarred, explaining why I could hear the journalist's voice on the radio so clearly. Still sleepy and with my eyes half-open, I took a look at the time on my phone: half past nine. Great! And even though it was Saturday, auntie and uncle might have already gone to the restaurant too; owning a restaurant truthfully is a lot of hard work. (I forgot to mention that Chanyeol's family actually own a restaurant. Even though if it's mostly auntie who manages it, uncle and, occasionally Chanyeol, would give her a helping hand when he is free and during the week-ends, the toughest part of the week actually.) 

Not wanting to free-load any longer, I got up to see what Chanyeol was up to, and to ask him to drop me home. But as soon as I got out of the blankets, I felt a cold breeze caressing not only my usual face and neck, but the whole of my body; I had forgotten that we went to sleep almost completely naked!! And what was that dork thinking, leaving the door ajarred like that!?!? What if auntie and uncle were not actually gone yet and were to pass by and see me like this!? What would they think of me!? Or worse, what if it were Eric..!? I swear, he was going to hear from me...!

I got up and hurriedly closed the door as quietly as I could, before gathering my bra, and the shirt and pants that he had given me, and started dressing up as quickly as possible. I put on my bra and, as usual, hooking it up was the most painful, tiring and time-consuming part of it. As I was battling with the hooks, I felt two cold hands running down on my waist to my belly. A chill immediately ran down my spine as I immediately turned around to see a smirking Chanyeol, glad to have surprised me and given me the chills me with his cold hands. I immediately let go of the bra hooks and wrapped my arms around his on my waist. 

"Good morning, precious. I went to see mom and dad away", he said as he kissed me on the cheeks and the neck.
"You slept well ? Ah, the hook eyy... Let me help ya", he said as he tried to correctly hook up my bra. Ah, that was a close call... but it should, however, not be forgotten that Eric was still prowling around the house.

"Morning. Chanyeol, you could have at least shut the door behind you while you were leaving the room...! What if somebody had seen me like this, huh!?"
I nonetheless refrained from using Eric's name as that would have pissed him off, and I did not want his mood ruined so early in the morning.

"Mom and dad have just gone to work so no worries, and they already know about us anyway."

"So ? Shall we make out in front of them then...? What say ?" I sarcastically let out and chuckled. I mean, so what if auntie and uncle knew about us!? Mom and dad were aware about us but that did not mean that I would go and tell them every little thing about our love life; I might even end up being kicked out...!