A Walk Down Memory Lane (2)

"Hey! HEY! Are you still with me? I said why don't we go see the little houses next?"

I was so into my own little world that I did not hear him the first time. Filmy, right?

"Yeah... You remember when we used to play that game...  Uhh... Yeah! The family game? Oh it was SO much fun!!" I finally let out.

"Yeah! Remember once a bug, I think it was a roach, fell on you in our little house? And you started screaming like mad!? Not that you no longer do that though... Hahaha...."

"Yeah yeah. And who was it that jumped almost a metre high when he saw a poor fruit worm on his apple? Maybe it was me....?"

We burst out into laughter while running towards the wooden houses. They were still as small and as cute as before, except that they were starting to decay due to weathering. The houses were SO little and SO cute that I could not the resist the feeling of trying to fit inside it! Of course, I was going to be laughed at.

"Hahahaha!! What, do you think you are going to fit in!? It's like a hippo trying to fit in a hare's den!! HAHHAHAHA!!!"

"Yeah laugh all you want. I... will... be able... HA! I fit in! I actually fit in it! Oh my God!! I am so happy!!!! Yaaaay!! Now let me see you do the same now, mister Big Mouth! Hahaha!!"

I still could not believe that I actually fit well into that little house, which was barely 80 cm high...! HA! Good for him! That would have taught him good; he should not have laughed at me! He was choosing one to try and squeeze in. He knelt and took a peek inside. He slowly put his head in, and managed to push in his shoulders too! Wow! I was impressed with the bare fact that his broad shoulders of approximately 50 cm wide, had managed to pass through an entrance of only 40 cm wide...! It does not seem to make much of a difference, but trust me, seeing those broad shoulders in front the entrance, which was yet, almost of the same width of his shoulders, made the latter seem really small...! 

Anyway, he had managed to squeeze the upper half of his body inside. But it seemed that that was as far as he could go; the house was too small accommodate his whole body! Hahaha!!

"HAHAHAHA! What is it babe? Having troubles getting in your little house? Need some help? Maybe if I push you, you will be able to get in completely!! Hahahaha!! Serves you right, you giant baby!"

He gave up trying and stood up, and gave me sad but jealous look. Hahahaha!! What a baby he was!

"Yeah yeah. It's no fun standing here, watching you having fun by yourself in your cozy house. Let's do something else!"
Jealous ey...? In the end, it would really be no fun playing by myself.

"Yeah you are right.I was starting to feel a little cramped here too anyway. Hey! Let's play hide-and-seek!"

"YEAH! We'll do rock-paper-scissors to determine who will be 'it'! Now get out and let's start!"

I got out, but not as easily as I got in though I must say. I had won the rock-paper-scissors game, so Chanyeol was 'it'. 

"I'll count till 20 then. Oh and as this playground is big, you have a hiding ground of around 100 square metres, and I am being lenient here!! Now go hide!"

"Okay!!"

And with that, I made tracks to a proper hiding place. Even though there were so many things behind which I could hide, they were not good enough to hide me from his eagle eyes for at least a minute! He used to be so good at being 'it'...! However, I honestly would have no chance in shaking him off when he would start chasing me. If with each step he took while walking, I had to take almost 3, then I would have to run thrice as fast as I used to, to lose him!! And I absolutely hated running, so I had best find a good hiding place!!