Getting ready

"Okay, let's check again if we have bought everything."

"OH MY-"

"I know I am a pain in the butt, but this'll be the last time, okay? I want everything to be perfect. After all, we are doing it for Kyungsoo, and everything's got to be perfect!"

"Okay, okay...!"

"So... You got the party whistles?"

"Yes." 

"And the purple polka-dot paper napkins?"

"Yes."

"Great. The paper plates?"

"Yes."

"Plastic forks and paper cups?"

"Yes."

"The candle sparklers?"

"Again, I honestly don't see why we need them, but yes."

"We DO need them to create that festive ambiance, babe."

"Yeah, yeah. Go on."

"Right. And... we already cross-checked the food list, right? The chicken... sausages... meat... skewers-"

"Yeah."

"Good. Oh and the drinks-"

"YEAH!"

"Okay. Oh and that poppy thing!! The one that I insisted to buy!"

"You insisted on buying every little freaking thing!"

"Yeah I know-"

"Don't play it off cool! I would have LOVED to see what you would have done if it were YOUR money that was being spent!! Really, what took me to invite you to go shopping with me!?"

"Look, what is done is done-"

"And unfortunately, cannot be undone!"

"I'll make it up to you...! Okay? How does that sound? That is why I have told you, oh so frequently, to not spoil me! I'll end up like a spoiled brat!! But do you even listen to me!? You are almost always taking me out!"

"I have the right to take you out whenever I want! Moreover, doesn't mademoiselle know how restrain herself? I swear, what a brat you are!"

"Okay, that is not the topic at hand. Let's continue-"

"Of course! Of course, let's continue! But this discussion is not over, missy!"

"Yeah, yeah. That popping thing."

"You mean the party popper. Popping thing... I swear..! You don't even know what you bought!"

"Hey! Leave me be! Okay then, I think everything is good. I'll get cooking then."

"Yes, please do so...! GOD!"

"Okay. Then you'll come pick me up at-"

"Pick you up!? You have legs! Walk on your own, you lazy freak! If not money, you have got to at least spend some energy...!"

"Hey, come on now! I promise I'll  be careful about not spending too much from now on...!! But come on! You expect me to walk to your place with a big-"

"Okay, okay! In 3 hours or so. You got to help me to set up the backyard too!"

"Yes, of course I'll be helping my giant, dorky baby. See you soon then!"

"Yes, see you."

And with that, we ended the call. 

I had quite a lot to do, so I had better start baking soon...! There would be quite a lot of people there! Chanyeol's band comprises of 8 persons, and that is excluding him! On top of that, there would also be this Eric person! Oh, so many people for whom I would be cooking...! This was honestly getting me nervous, but I had no time to be scared or whatsoever; time would not be waiting for me. So, I started baking immediately.