The Evening

"Wha-what do you mean by that... Chanyeol...? What- How could I-"

"What I mean is that you took off your shirt in front of me; that's all", he chuckled.

He could be telling me the truth, as well as he could be lying big time...! Along with the shirt, I could have unconsciously removed my bra- could I...? Could I do such a thing, even unconsciously...!? No, that was unthinkable! Then, why was he smirking like that ? And why was he not teasing me about it, like he would usually do ? I gave him the suspicious stare, in hopes that he would crack. But he remained smirking like the sexy and appealing giant that he was. Oh God, why could I not remember a thing!?

"Chan...! It's already dinner time dear!" shouted Auntie in the distance. 

"Coming!" immediately shouted Chanyeol back.

I then noticed all the closed windows and drawn curtains-wait! Was that not... my dream!? Oh, I might have dreamt about the closing curtains because I heard Chanyeol draw them while I was sleeping...! And since in most romantic scenes, the boy would always draw the curtains and close the door before making their move, on hearing the drawing curtains, my brain had ended up picturing that scene and that had led to that steaming hot dream. (Yeah, it could have also been a case in which we would be fugitives or thieves running away and hiding in the dark as well. Well, you know how the subconscious self works...! Hahaha!) Ah, that was why! That would make sense! I was somewhat relieved now that I had a more or less concrete idea of how my dream became such a sexy one. 

"In complete honesty, I was kidding about the sex thing, but you did take off the shirt in front of me. And, I can't wait for the real thing to happen", he sensually whispered in my ears and bit my earlobe. 

He had abruptly approached me, almost pinned me back to bed to tell me this, thing which was obviously the case for me too. I could not help but instinctively let out a smirk. Of course, upon seeing my smirk, he had quickly understood everything and left a hot kiss on my lips before backing away.

"Don't worry though; I'll tell you the whole story later. Let's go now, before she-"

"Chanyeol! The food'll go cold...!"

"Ah, mothers... I swear..." he sighed.

I got up and stretched myself so that I could walk properly, like the proper youngster that I was. I glanced down to locate my slippers when my eyes fell on my bra, which I quickly picked up. As I found my slippers and put them on, I looked at Chanyeol who was foolishly grinning again. Even though I was hardly keeping up with the ignorance, I could not do anything at the moment; Auntie was waiting for us to dine together and it would certainly be our misfortune to make her wait, literally... You know how moms can be, haha...

I signaled Chanyeol to head towards the kitchen while I dressed up properly. His smirk never left his face. He even closed the door slowly so that I could engrave his cocky grin in my brain. I put on my bra and with a deep sigh, I opened the door when I suddenly bumped into Eric, who seemed to have been too focused on the newspaper to hear me open the door.

"Oh- excuse me", he politely apologised as I did likewise.
"I was focused on that political article that I did not hear you open the door", he smile warmly. 

"I'm sorry too; I just woke up and I have yet to be fully awake, hehe" I chuckled so that the awkwardness between us would decrease.
And to my fortune, he chuckled too, but soon appeared a trace of worry on his face.

"I hope the unfortunate incident earlier did not bother you so much. To have been so close to experiencing that must indeed be worrisome and frightening", he softly said as his tone tainted with sympathy, as if he was the least bothered by it-no, as if he was not the first time that such a thing had happened to him.