Our Relationship

They say some things could be seen better with closed eyes, some things could be felt better with closed eyes... The one who said that, was clearly not joking...! There was definitely much more to it than just a feeling, something that would be too simple to describe using words, something that only an experience in the matter would enlighten oneself about its power... As I said, it was beyond difficult to describe; maybe that was why some songs seemed SO appealing even without totally understanding the lyrics, as that particular feeling had been put into a different, audible form...!!!

In the distance, the 'cries' of the deer could be heard. We had not driven that far from it after all. However, this time, it made me laugh, just how it was supposed to be the first time actually...! Chanyeol had stopped laying kisses on my neck and started chuckling too.

"It's funny now, isn't it?"

"Yeah... hehehe..." I shyly said. I was still a bit timid about it as we had just 'taken things to another level', but this time, I was more comfortable to talk about it in his presence.

"Don't worry. They will not be the only one to be having fun... hehehe..." He whispered in my ear.

I felt a grin creeping up on my face. But we were still too inexperienced about a lot of things in a relationship to move to THAT particular topic, now. And he knew that fact too. However, a relationship without those kinds of 'dirty' talks would be no fun at all, right?

"Not that soon though. We still need more experience... hehehe... We need to get going now, Mr. Flirty Guy..."

And with that said, I moved back to my seat. I could feel that his eyes were on me. I turned sideways to only see him looking at me passionately, just like that time he confessed about being in love. Now that I think about it, it was not so long ago...!! Did we go overboard? Did we rush into this new-born relationship? Ahh and who cares!? I always wanted to be in this kind of relationship, one in which we would not be shy to talk about sensible topics, one in which we would sometimes, I say SOMETIMES, have intimate moments like these, as I believed that those moments would bring us closer.

The ride was not as awkward as I thought it would be, and thankfully it was so. I mean, we do not experience things like that everyday, so there were bound to be some uncomfortable atmosphere present...! But we managed the rest of the ride home just fine, while discussing about our coming holidays. Did I also forget to mention that during the past holidays, Chanyeol and I used to see each other PRACTICALLY everyday? 

"Really!! You admit seeing him practically everyday for like 2 month on average each year, plus you would be seeing him at college too, and I still can't believe you took SO much time to realise this boy's feelings about you!! Really, what are you, some dense steel!? You would even put the thickest material on Earth to shame, you stupid baboon!! You better make up for your stupidity appropriately or else...!!"

Why in the world would my OWN sub-conscious self insult me!? Yeah so, where was I? Oh yeah, we would see each other everyday... He would either come over to my place or I would go to his to play or watch movies...! Okay, yeah, I started to feel kind of bad again...! I tried to comfort myself with the fact that I did not want to it to ruin our friendship- okay that was such a lame excuse-

"Glad you noticed it by yourself...!! Girl, I am proud of you! You are catching on quickly..!"

Yeah, yeah... Why was I feeling like crying, AGAIN!? HA! How sensitive was I after all!? NO! I would not be a killjoy again; I have got hold it in, for him...!!

"What is it? You have gone all quiet all of a sudden..."

"Can't I just enjoy the music? And you always say that I speak too much from time to time. Or are you missing my honey-like voice that much already...?" 

"Honey- like voice!? And you!? I think you need an ear check babe-"

"Hey!! Excuse you!" I hit him continuously on the arms like the little kid that I was.

"OKAY !Okay! I apologise! Please forgive this handsome fool with a sexy voice-"

"Enough of your self-flattering sessions , you big jerk, hmph!"

"I am stating facts here honey... hahaha...!"

"I'll state another funny one. Who-"

"You speak too much really. I should not have said anything back then. Oh Lord, please correct my mistake and make her quiet like she was a few minutes ago.... hahaha!"

"Oh yeah!? Watch me be noisy and deafen you to death! BAABY BAABY BABY OHHH-"

"You want me to shut you up MY way? Keep your voice and breath to moan my name babe, because trust me, you will be needing it the most then..!"

OH MY GOD!!! The way he grabbed my hair and pulled my head closer to his...! The way he lowered his lips to my ears...! The way his breath tickled my ears...! The way he whispered those words slowly and clearly in my poor sensitive ears...! The way his voice went all husky and deep...! That was enough to send me all over the edge, again! Oh God, I could have died right away...!! Oh and might I add that he did not stop the car or anything this time; we were still driving, AT THAT TOO ON THE MAIN ROAD!!

"Your eyes are supposed to be on the road mister..." I mischievously let out, and bit his ear. He was not going to be the only one teasing here, OH NO! FAR from it!! He wanted to play dirty again.... Then I would have to join in too!

"Hmm... you are enjoying this aren't you, you big pervert..."

"As much as you, babe. But seriously, you should be keeping an eye on the road now...!"

He only smirked and faced forward again, eyes on the road. I swear, I enjoyed teasing him like that, and I honestly enjoyed his teases too...! I could not be the only one on Earth to feel turned on by this... right? RIGHT!? Ah and anyway, I would be getting much more often now. I would have grown used to it soon... I think...!!!

We soon reached my house.

"Thanks for today, Chan. I owe you one-"

"Two. You owe me two things..."

"Yeah you are right. I must wait for the right time, right? Hehehe... "

"Hmm... Shall we go see your mom now? Then I'll head home."

We got out and walked towards home.

"Mom, we are back!"

"No need to shout, for the love of God!"

"Yeah yeah. Chan dropped by to see ya."

"Good afternoon, my boy. How are you?"

"I am fine and you yourself? How's work?"-

Hence, they had a little chat. The only thought that came to mind when I saw them was that of a mother speaking to his son-in- WAIT! I was going too far now! We have not yet reached this level now, did we? Hahaha...

"I must be heading home too now. Mom may kick me out... hehehe.."

"Don't worry. You will have a place to return to if that ever happens. You are always welcome here Chanyeol dear. Off you go now, before your mom accuses us of kidnapping his precious son."

"Hahaha! Yeah! I'll see you off then."

I accompanied Chan to his jeep and saw him off before I headed back in. Ahh we sure had quite a... bizarre day to say the least, hehehe..! The emotional ride we went through was enough to me feel tired and sleepy. But I sure was glad to have lived this moment with him; at least we would have something to talk about when we get old...!! With him, I have learnt to cherish these little moments, these little roller-coasters of emotions...!! Oh! I HAD to tell mom about Tisha!! She would laugh her lungs out!!

"MOM! Remember Tisha? Well guess what!-"....

And so, I told her about how she reacted and all (Oh My God it was SO funny!!!). But I omitted the part where we saw the deers and all. How could I have told her that!? I would have immediately thought about what happened next... and what Chanyeol said... about keeping quiet and all..!! Oohh, just thinking about it made me smile like a perverted weirdo...!! 

With that, it was time for bed already. Ah I felt like I would have a good night of sleep...hehehe... Now the only thing left for me was to pay back my debts towards Chanyeol. What could he be having in mind for me?