A Long Night (1)

"So what is it, if it was not anger that you felt?" I asked quite straightforwardly. The fact that I misread the situation left me quite confused. If he was not angry, then why was he this touchy ?

"I was a bit angry, but mostly... I was scared. Look, I know how you tend to be when you get curious. I know you are going to try and investigate that freak to know more about him, and I fear that... In the end... It may put you in a dangerous situation."
His worry and attention towards me was really touching and indeed, what he had said was true; I sometimes tend to go all the way to satisfy my curiosity. But similarly, it was also true that the chances that I got in serious trouble was very high.

"I know Chanyeol. I am aware of that and that is why I am only observing him, and nothing more. I promise I will do nothing more."

"Ha, you and your promises..."
Now why was he doubting me ? As far as I know, I have fulfilled all the promises that I have made...!

"Why are you skeptical about it ? I did keep my promise today, didn't I ? I stayed by your side all this time, isn't that true?"

"Yes that is true... Ah, I don't know. I am just scared that I may not be able to protect you even when you are this close to me", he said as he sat on his sofa bed, shuffling his hair out of frustration. Seeing him worry about me like that honestly made me feel immature and weak, as if I could not take care of myself, as if I was unable to protect myself, and not to mention the guilt that overtook me for making him worry about a brat like me. One way or another, I had to cheer him up. I sat beside him on the sofa bed and smiled at him.

"Then... You will be able to protect me if I am this close, right?" I said as I grabbed his arm and laid my chin on his shoulders while smirking at him.

He chuckled. I was glad that I had managed to make him laugh a little at least. He soon started smirking, as if he had something in mind.

"I fear that this is not close enough."
Ah, so that was what he had in mind. I decided to play along this time; this could be interesting, hehe...

"Oh really ? Then... How about this close ?" I said as I slowly got in his laps and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so that we were only an inch apart. He still had his smirk on his face, and only upon seeing this that I realised how precious his smirk was to me, and of course, how seductive and arousing it was! But before things got intense, I had to thank him for bearing up with me: a curious, greedy and selfish little brat, and for taking care of me.

"Chanyeol, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking care of me and sorry for making you worry about me like that. I promise that I will keep my distances from Eric and I will do as you say. So don't worry about it anymore", I said as I almost let a tear out, and hugged him.

He kissed me softly on my forehead and cheek, and tightened the hug. The warmth of our hug was always so soothing, so relaxing and so enticing that I never get enough of it.

"Yes babe, I know you will. I completely trust you", he calmly said.

"Thank you, Chanyeol. Thank you for trusting me. I will not disappoint you... So, will you be able to protect me if I am this close ? Or..." I smirked. 

"You need to come closer", he said, almost like a whisper, as his lips brushed against mine. I could not help but smile, before our lips met and embraced each other. 

Again, the usual reactions happened: my eyelids shut themselves while my hands moved to his shoulder and the back of his head, gently grabbing a fistful of his hair. He tightened his embrace around my waist again, practically gluing our bodies together. While doing so, he deepened the kiss, causing my fist to tighten in turn, around his fluffy and silky hair. He slowly moved his hands up my back when suddenly, he moved his head, hence his lips away from mine.