Silence (2)

I was drowned by a wave of emotions. The happiness of being with him, the love we felt for each other, the anticipation of this first passionate kiss, and the baseless fear and anxiety that came with it... My heart beat slowed down, though my heart was still pounding hard; I could hear each heart beat clearly, as if I had a heart in each ear...

My hands have moved instinctively around his neck, while his, moved down and held me tightly by my hips. By now, we were both taking deep breaths in between. Somehow, it  seemed as if he wanted to show his dominant side and kissed me harder. I tried to reciprocate but it somehow turned into a fight of dominance, which only lasted 2 seconds. I was not able to cope with it all, and surrendered. And that seemed to have pleased him... A LOT! He kissed me hard one last time before pulling back, with a big smile on his face.

"Yo-"

Oops! I had forgotten that the challenge was still ongoing!! I immediately cleared my throat to cover up my little mistake. Unfortunately he had heard me; his smirk confirmed it! But he let it slide by, and that meant that the kiss was only the beginning of his devilry...! I could guess what kind of other taunts he had up in his sleeve; things were not looking too good for me...! 

He still had his cheeky smile on, while I was still stunned and surprised by our recent kiss. I kept looking at him, at his devilish smirk, while trying to guess what his next move was going to be. I wanted to hear his voice so bad though! I wanted to let my voice out too, even though I did not know what to say...! 

My hands never left his neck and his were still on my hips. But then, it started moving upwards slowly; he had gone into action once again! I had to be careful and remain quiet as I was sure he was not done yet with me. I felt that this time, he was going for it. He crept his hands under my shirt and kept moving upwards, but really slowly! His warm hands were caressing my belly and I could feel his rough fingertips. Indeed, that was the hands of a guitarist! Agreed that I played guitar too, but his fingers were way rougher than mine, and that coarseness was honestly tickling me a little...! Thankfully, it was not enough to make me laugh.

He suddenly squeezed the sides of my belly and that almost made me yelp in surprise! AH! I was going crazy with this silence challenge! Couldn't he talk already!? Wasn't he itching to tease me with some words!?  Some dirty words!? Well, if he was not, I WAS! By now, I was almost praying that something, some bug, would bite him and scare him till he shouted in fear! 

He kept his eyes on me, as if he feared that I would run away. Like a lion watching his prey! He plunged his head back in the crook of my neck, but this time, he kissed me really slowly, really passionately, really sensuously...! AHH! It was driving me crazy to keep quiet like that! I had to close my mouth tightly as, as soon as I would open it, I felt that his name would escape from it in the form of a moan! I had to find a way to let out that frustration that was gnawing my mind...! Hence, I grabbed his hair, as tightly as I could! I took in deep breaths... With each breath, it was becoming harder and harder to control myself...! 

His hands were still squeezing my belly sides but it suddenly moved to my bra and I instinctively pushed him away...! I was not prepared for it. I have no idea why I did not stop him the moment he slid his hands under my shirt, because I knew it would finally come to this...! Maybe I thought that I was ready.... Maybe I thought that he was only teasing me, and would actually not go all the way there... How could I STILL think that he had been teasing me all this time, after he told me that he was always serious when it came to this...!?!? I mean, that was the cause of our little discussion the other day...! He couldn't care less about that stupid challenge!! He only wanted to be with me!For how long was I going to keeping thinking like a child!?!? FOR HOW LONG!?