Crazy Afternoon

As time flew, I realised that I was not as bothered by shirtless Chanyeol, as I thought I would be. Maybe it was due to the fact that we had been in each others' company for a long time. I would, however, not deny the fact that he was looking really tempting; I would not mind a hug from him right now, hehehe... But-

"A hug... or something more ?"

Sub-conscious, please now. As I was saying, the situation right now was not that bad either. We were having a nice little morning chat while laughing at people's ridiculous statuses and posts on different social media. I was really glad that we could still have a chat like we used to before. I know I kept repeating myself with that but I was scared that we could no longer be at ease in each other's presence anymore, as it were the case in many movies and- AHH I should start living in the real world! Movies are not realistic! If they were, they would barely have any success now, would they ?

We had soon been over with breakfast.

"I'll just clean up things here and go have a bath. You can watch TV in the living room meanwhile."

"Now now, I have a duty towards my girlfriend isn't it ? Go have a bath while I clean up things here."

Now THAT was music to my ears! But, I could not let him do that; it was his first stay here after all. And I loved him too much to let him do everything alone ! I swear, I was really not aware that I was THAT romantic of a person...! I was surprised by the fact that I was constantly surprising myself; it was like laughing at oneself's joke hahahaha!

"You think I will let you do that ? Honestly, Chan ? Now, go and let me get started with the tidying..!"

"Nope I knew you would not let me do it all. But please let me help at least! My conscience will haunt me all day! And I must start practising right now so that I get no complaints from you in the future", he said and let out a shy smirk. HOW MANY KINDS OF SMIRK DID THIS GUY HAVE IN STOCK !?

"Oh my! How dedicated you are! Okay then, you can help me with the dishes, but you are doing nothing more than that! Am I clear on this mister ?"

"Yes, yes ma'am."

"Good! You are being all obedient from the start. That's good", I chuckled, but little did I know that that was going to get me killed! He grabbed my waist and sneaked his hands under my shirt! He then pulled me closer and lowered his lips to my ears. That was enough to make me feel funny again! I felt a grin creeping up my face though. Honestly, how much of a pervert WAS I!?

"Oh I can be more than just obedient babe. I can enhance your knowledge about this topic, right now if you want", he whispered in my ears. That got me butterflies in my stomach! I could hear him whisper these kinds of things in my ears all day- hrm hrm... I have to be serious here...! On second thought, why was I being SO restricted ? I mean we were a couple now, and these little things happen in a relationship. Might I add that people have done much more intense things than this...!

"Then go get yourself laid and disappoint your whole family girl..! If that's what you want."

WOOW! Just perfect! Even my sub-conscious had a DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) ! Really, what else should I expect at this point !? But it was right again. We just created this new relationship between us and we could not have moved on with things at THAT speed! We should at least get to know each other's preferences in such a relationship first, even if we already knew it.

I felt something hot being pressed on my neck. He was kissing me on the neck again but this time, the feeling was... different...? It was a 'wetter' kiss that could have thrown me all over the edge! I automatically tucked him tightly again! DAMN my body knew what it wanted CLEARLY! But it was not the right thing to do; it was too early for this.