Dinner time

Oh my God, I nearly fell from the steps! Wow! He was looking as if he was going to attend a wedding ceremony

Oh my God, I nearly fell from the steps! Wow! He was looking as if he was going to attend a wedding ceremony...! I never knew that Chanyeol was into classy costumes, but I must say that he was looking really good in it! Grey indeed complimented his pale skin well- WAIT! What am I doing !? I was staring at him all this time! Thank God he did not catch me doing so; as much as I know him, he would have teased me about having a crush on him and that he unfortunately already had his heart stolen and all, but on second thought, I was not sure if he was still the same. The way that he has been acting so far left me doubting about that.

"Are you going to come down now ? Or you prefer that I go in your stead ?", said mom, as if she wanted me out of the house as soon as possible.

"Yeah yeah. Just let me get a sip of water before we go, Chan", I said.

And with this, I went to the kitchen.

"Take care of her Chanyeol dear. And please be patient with her"_

I heard them talk. Why is she asking Chanyeol to be patient...!? Oh well, I better stop thinking about those things now, whatever happens will surely be for the best. After checking myself in the mirror one last time in mom's room, I joined them in the living room.

"Let's go!!", I said, excitedly.

"What a little kid you are... Have fun then."

"Yes mom. I am YOUR little kid after all", I replied back.

Mom saw us off to the front door. Along the way, Chanyeol tended me his elbow so that I could grab his arm, showing off how much of a gentleman he was. I swear he was such a show-off sometimes, and that was an opportunity for me to tease him.

"You are trying to show me that you are actually a gentleman so that when you finally introduce me to your girl, I would have only good things to say about you, is that it ? It's good that you start practising right now", I chuckled. Really, teasing him was so much fun, and especially in that particular situation!

 Really, teasing him was so much fun, and especially in that particular situation!

He let out a sexy- uh I mean a smirk. I think I...I am starting to fa- NOPE! I am not falling for him, NOPE! NO WAY!

"What is the use of presenting you to her ? You might scare her to death!", he said, laughing like an idiot.