A movie plan

For the first time of my life, I felt truly loved. At the moment, the only thing that was in my mind was the fact that I really loved Chanyeol, and with that thought, I kissed him back. I felt a little smile creeping up on his lips, and that made me smile too.

Soon, I felt as if time had stopped; my mind went automatically blank. I started to feel dizzy. I never, ever, imagined that a simple kiss would be SO overwhelming! My bones went as soft as noodles and I was having some difficulties to stay still! Thank God Chanyeol was still holding me by my shoulder and waist, otherwise I would have surely collapsed to the ground!

Drip Drop

Was that rain ? I don't know anymore; my senses have gone numb!

Drip Drop Drip Drop

Yes, it was starting to rain indeed. We both broke the kiss at the same time. I felt SO shy that my cheeks went really hot! I buried my face in this chest, and he hugged me back again. It was warmer and deeper than the first one (obviously). It felt SO comfortable that I could not get enough of it! I did not want to let go, but Mother Nature had other plans for us; it started raining heavier.

"I think it's best we head back now", he said.

I looked up at him with a shy smile and simply nodded. No words would have come out of my mouth. We got inside and we started heading back. I kept thinking about how overwhelmed I was...! It was nothing like what was shown in movies and dramas! Each time I would see a passionate kissing scene, I would think that, if one day I happened to be kissed, I would be able to handle that but, GOD I WAS WRONG! How in the world would I be able to withstand a passionate kiss when I am barely able to stand during a simple, light kiss !?!?!?

"You okay ?" Chanyeol inquired, quite worried of my silence.

"Yeah. I was only thinking about the kissing scenes in movies. They sure are misleading ! How do those actors manage to ace such scenes without falling unconscious !?" I had decided to not let that kiss get the better of me and let him in on all the thoughts that were clouding my mind. It would, in the end, ease the atmosphere for the both of us, even if I felt that it was kind of a sensible topic to discuss...!

"Hahahaha! You are really mad! They are professionals babe! Some even have been trained to do so! Really... you are quite something, hehe! So how was your first kiss ?"

"I-It was overwhelming" I got shy again.

"For me, too, it was. But we will get used to it, haha!" He laughed and let out a mischievous smirk. He was so cute but that smirk almost stopped my heart for good! Just then, I felt my phone vibrating.

"Oh mom called me ? She left a message too." I read the message aloud for him to hear too. "I have to go to work. An emergency came up. The keys are at their usual place."

"Hmm... you will be alone at home then," he concluded.

"Yeah. Dad is coming back from his trip only next week. I'll be fine though, don't you worry. I am used to it. Hey, be careful!"

It started raining heavily and visibility was greatly reduced; we could barely see a metre ahead of us!

"Yeah yeah I am being careful, don't worry. You are not going to die tonight hehe."

I knew he was driving carefully, but as they say, prevention is better than cure. I was not that worried though as Chanyeol was responsible enough to know what he was doing. After all, he cherished his jeep too much for it to be ruined in some kind of silly accident, hehehe! But jokes aside, he was not much of a materialist. He knew that I hated drives at full speed, so he never went overboard when I was with him.