My close friend

"Gosh I hate her! I hate her! I hate her to the core of my existence!", I exclaimed

"Gosh I hate her! I hate her! I hate her to the core of my existence!", I exclaimed. "What did that witch Tisha do to make you angry again ?", said Chanyeol, being as calm as always. "She kept being noisy and all moody just to attract the attention of our lecturer...!!!! GOD I hate people like her!!".

Now let me explain... Chanyeol and I have been friends since we were 9, but we became closer (like close friends) in high school and now, we attend the same college. Chanyeol is one of the little people I trust and that has all of my attention, in other words, he means a lot to me. He always listens to what I have to say (and vice versa) and we are music partners...! Truthfully I am attracted to people who play any kind of instruments generally, but this guy is IMPRESSIVE! he is not only a guitarist but also a pianist, a bassist and a drummer...!! like..HOW!? Impressive right !?

HOW!? Impressive right !?

It was time for lunch and I met with Chanyeol at the canteen, telling him about how my day has been. However, I felt that he was not really listening; he hates that Tisha as much as I do and would join in the 'criticising Tisha' session as soon as he can. But this time, he was all quiet...!! And what was more unusual was that he was...he was staring at me...!!

Oh and I forgot to mention that Chanyeol is one hell of a handsome guy; all girls have eyes on him..! ESPECIALLY that Tisha, who would flip her hair, do a quick, discreet (note the sarcasm) check up of her appearance and attempts to make a cute expression (which frankly is like the face of dying bat) as soon as she sees Chanyeol. She never misses a chance to try to catch his attention, and this is what I hear from Chanyeol every single time. 

But this time, he was quiet, letting out some 'oh', 'hmm' or at most an 'I see' from time to time to make as if he was actually listening to me. But he should have known better; that was not enough to fool me. So I decided to look at him right in the eyes (even if that may reduce the chance that I sleep well at night to zero as I will keep picturing all the features of his face- what am I talking about!? he is my friend! ). I looked up at him right in his eye but I never thought it would be this hard to keep at it...! 

! 

He was looking at me as if I was... I was some kind of treasure...!!Ahh I don't know how else to describe it; this was so unlike him. He either has a goofy smile or a calm, natural expression on his face but this... this is my first time seeing such an expression on his face! Actually the only time I would see an expression as close as this, was when we played or made music together. I understand how it feels to have someone liking the same type of music and jamming with the latter; I would feel so happy and relaxed too each time we played together, but I would never make such an expression myself...!

I forced myself to keep looking at him in the eye at him while talking but DAMN it was difficult with such an expression...!! I even started to blush and HE noticed that!! In effect, he made a bigger smile...! What has gotten into him !?!? Just then, I was struck by the fact that I HAVE seen that expression somewhere...!!! I remembered the movie I was watching and the hero was once looking at the heroine with the same kind of expression Chanyeol's. And this was when the hero realised that he actually loved the heroine- oh my God... CHANYEOL WAS IN LOVE!!!!!!

"Oh my God...!", I let out,"Chanyeol... ?"

"hmm ?", he replied. (I swear. Would a complete answer be too much to ask !?)

"You barely listened to me today. Remember the movie I was telling you about ? The romantic one ? Well guess who is making the same facial expression as the hero in the movie upon realisation that he was actually in love with the heroine...! "

"What do you mean ? Are you implying that I am in love with someone..?", he said and chuckled as if it was that funny of a thing for him to fall in love. I mean, he is human too. We all do fall in love at least ONCE in our life right..?!?

"Yes Sir, I am! And as your friend, I demand to know who that unlucky girl is...!".I swear I enjoy teasing him and he comes out with the funniest (and sometimes cutest ) expressions of all time!

"Well you got that right."

WHAT THE- !!!!!!!! He... he did not even deny it! Either I watch too much movie and anime where the protagonist always denies being in love at first, or this is what people actually say when they are confessing to their friends about being in love...!!

"Oh..o-okay. Then who is it !?", I ask excitedly. Chanyeol falling in love for the first time in his life (at least I think so)...Now this does not happen every day and I intend to keep on nagging him till he tells me the girl's name !!!

"COME ON.....!!! Tell me! Who is that unlucky girl !?!? or..Boy...!", I said before bursting into laughter.

"Okay how about this ? I'll treat you to dinner today. I'll tell you then. Is 7 o'clock okay for you ?"

"Yeah I'm fine with it."

"Oh and this time I am treating you at a chic restaurant. I recommend that you dress appropriately", he said with a big smile.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING !?!?!? Is THAT the power of love I keep hearing about ? I mean, Chanyeol would never, I say, NEVER be formal with me...! He is a gentleman, that is for sure. But I am the last person on Earth he would ever be formal to; he said so himself once! This was because we were really close friends and he even said that there should be no formality between close friends.

I REALLY want to know who was that girl that turned my Chanyeol- wait.. What !?!? I guess his silly attitude affected me too. What I meant was, who was that girl that changed Chanyeol like that. Well I guess I would be aware of her identity shortly...!