A Long Night (2)

"HEY! What do you think you are doing Chan!?" I exclaimed as I tried my best to keep my dress from falling off my shoulders. Boy, was I surprised to be in this state, in front of him!! Not to mention that my cheeks and ears had already heated up as my heart was beating uncontrollably fast!

"Be quiet will ya ? You'll wake everyone up!" He almost shouted himself, despite quietly closing the door, and locking it.
Locking it!? What was he thinking!? And what if auntie or uncle wanted to use the toilet!? Or worse, what if it were Eric who wanted to use the restroom!? How humiliating would that be ??

While I was  worrying about what could happen, he was already a few feet away from me, with that seductive grin radiating on his oh-so handsome face. Quite intimidated all the same, both by the traces of lust in his eyes and his imposing height, I made small steps backwards, and as you would have expected, my back soon hit the wall and hence, I was cornered between his muscular hand and the washbasin. 

The coldness I felt as my back hit the wall, reminded me of the fact that my dress was still unzipped, a fact that had somehow slipped out of my mind. I felt a rush of blood up my cheeks and hairs standing up at the back of my neck, embarrassed to be in such a position. I lifted up my head to look at him, but it seemed that he was not at all bothered by the fact I was firstly, feeling cold in my back due to the wall (but then, why would he ?), and that I was on the verge of doing a bikini show, just for him, but then again, why would any man be bothered by such a pleasant sight to behold, right ?

I put my hands on his chest and tried, in a lame attempt, to push him back; I knew it was futile but I did it anyway. His eyes were definitely glowing with desire and lust, which intimated me even more, as it was actually my first time seeing this glow in his eyes. I must say, one way or another, his eyes looked a hundred times prettier and obviously, more appealing. But once again, I felt another gush of blood rushing to both my cheeks and ears, and my heart had started pounding a whole lot faster; that was the first time I got to know that my poor little heart could actually beat at lightning speed and support so much pressure! This incredibly fast blood circulation, under normal circumstances, would have made anyone unconscious, but at the moment, I was busy analysing his every little detail while also coping with all that pheromone that he was emitting, all of which, required quite some energy.

"So, you are having some trouble with the dress are you ? Good thing I came after all", he slyly whispered in his deep and coarse voice, while he lowered down to my ears and bit my earlobe. My right hand automatically went around his neck while the other was desperately trying to hold the dress still on my shoulder by pulling down at the base of the zipper. This was giving out that I was actually turned on by this little masquerade. Having presumably understood that, he was even more encouraged to continue. He left a kiss on my jawline, then moved down to my neck, and left a hickey. That was the first hickey I have ever had in my life, and it was sure to be a memorable one. But realising that this was not the appropriate place to be doing this, I tried pushing him back, once again, and talk to him. 

"Chan... This is no place to be doing such things. Wait till I finish changing myself at least."

Barely did he move an inch, but he did back his head up to look at me and noticed my left hand behind my back. In fact, he already knew that I had already unzipped my dress when he got in the room. He grabbed my left hand and tried to pull it so that I would let go of my dress. I resisted and quickly moved my left arm from where it was and pressed my back against the wall (despite the cold) so that it was the wall that was actually preventing the dress from falling down.

He paused for some time while looking at me, still having his lustful grin on. He lowered to my left ear and whispered some words in his deep voice.