Consequence

I entered my house, feeling like a total idiot who did not think before she spoke. I swear, HOW IN THE WORLD did I manage to live till now!?!? I kept consoling myself with the fact that I was overwhelmed by my emotions and I had no control over my mouth...! Seriously, HOW COULD I GET CARRIED AWAY LIKE THAT!?!? Couldn't I just think about the outcomes, for once in my life, before making a freaking decision!?!? Truly, I was really what we call, an impulsive person!

Thankfully, mom was not home yet. If she saw me with my red eyes, she would have asked me and I might start crying again...! Yes, I know, I am a very sensitive person. So I went to have a bath and relaxed myself. I also had to prepare dinner since I knew mom was going to be late... AH! This was such a pain..! I had a quick bath and went to cook something. I could not help but think about what Chanyeol was going to ask of me. And by the way he grinned before leaving, I knew I was in for trouble. But I gave my word and I was determined to see it through, till the end!

Was he going make me dance in front of everyone!? Was he going to make me climb the tree in the college's courtyard!? Or was he... was he...!?!? Would he make me his personal slave? Would he make me... pole dance or something!?!?!? Oh my God, couldn't ANYONE get me out of this fix!?!?!? At this point, I was only certain that, by his smirk, he was going to embarrass me...! The question was : how!? But anyway, I had dinner to prepare; thinking more about it, would only lead to a severe headache!

I was alone at home till 6.30 in the evening. Mom came back home as tired as always. That was why I had to cook dinner actually. She would be so tired after work that sometimes, she would only ask me to make up something to eat for myself, while she would head straight to bed. However, she was home quite early today so, we would be able to have dinner together. Should I tell her that her inconsiderate, selfish brat cried in front Chanyeol? Should I tell her the reason why? Naah, after all, it was something that would soon be over, once that Chanyeol had decided the right punishment for me... why did it feel like I was going to get beaten like a little kid who had misbehaved at school, each time I said it like that!? Anyway, yeah... it would soon be over, at least I hoped so.

Mom went to have a bath and we finally had dinner. I told her a bit about today, let out a bit about my feelings, but I did not go into details. I mean, she would think that I was a total crybaby, who could not even voice out her opinion without crying in the end! Let me breathe for once! I did not need her to state the facts, again, for me! I would only embarrass myself. And she was really tired so... HA, what an excuse, isn't it? But she really did not need to know more about it as nothing went wrong actually..! Right ?

We both headed to bed. Of course, the fact that I did not know what kind of 'surprise', if I dare say so, Chanyeol had in store for me, would not let me sleep peacefully. But I did not know when I got carried away in the world of dreams...

.......THE NEXT MORNING.......

I got up, as lazily as ever, did my daily routine and all, and headed to college. It was my last day for the semester and we would be having a little get-together there. Yeah, time flew like nothing. I remember the day that I just started the semester..! What have I learnt all this time anyway!? I tried to recall but nothing came to mind; whatever I had learned for the exam had already been deleted from my brain. I swear! And now for the next exams to come, I had to go through all of that once again, not to mention, in addition of more notes to come! Why are our brains as such, I wonder! 

I reached college and immediately found my group of friends under the tree, with a giant's head hovering above everyone else's. Chanyeol was smiling like an idiot, as always. That was enough to make me smile... I went to see them.

"HEY! Congratulations! Why didn't you tell me you guys are now seeing each other!? I am your friend right !?", shouted Richa.
I glanced at Chanyeol who was now smiling shyly. Oh my God, he was SO CUTE! I could not help but let out a small laugh.