And Then

Handcuffs... Handcuffs... Handcuffs! HANDCUFFS!? I heard that well, right...!? Where in the world would he get that!? OHH! He was going to tie my hands...? Yeah, that made more sense! How silly of me..! Hehehe... Where would he get a handcuff anyway...? Really, how silly of me...!

All night long, I kept thinking about how easily he got toppled over by me. The other day, I was pushing him, with all my might! And he had barely moved a centimetre...! How the hell did I manage to do such a feat!? My instincts were way stronger than I thought it would be...!

"You better get to know yourself better girl! Oh and while I'm at it, keep that wild instinct of yours on leash, babe! You may end up more surprised than you actually are right now..!"

Was that actually a warning...? My sub-conscious self would definitely know more about that topic than myself, so I had better listen to it. But giving in to those instincts felt SO good!! It was as if all the feelings that were concealed deep down in me, were unleashed, all at once! I guess there were things about myself that I was yet to be aware of...! I had the feeling that I was not the only one surprised by that, and I was not going to be alone when I would get to know more about myself; Chanyeol would be here too...! Well, if I happened to go overboard and somewhat, ended up losing control over myself, he would be there to stop me and calm me down. And hence, with that thought in my head, I drifted to the dream world...

.........THE NEXT MORNING......... 

"Wake up... up you sleeping log... WAKE UP!"

I heard a voice on the distance, telling me to wake up. A deep, hoarse voice... It had to be Chanyeol. I half-opened my eyes and saw his face, full of excitement, hovering over mine. Hmm... Him being already at home, and waking me up enthusiastically like that... Yeah, something was fishy. He might have thought of a thousand of ways to pester while I would have my hands tied, literally.

"What is it Chan? Let me sleep in peace...!"

"Oh no no no, you are getting up, my dear! And right now! Look at the time, it's 9.00-"

"Still early. Now let me sleep!"

He pulled off my blanket and threw it down. He knew all too well that I could not sleep with the blankets off me. And he also knew that I was not actually going to fall back asleep too; I never did, at least not so easily... Hehehe... 

"Get up. If you don't, I'll drag you off bed..!"

Could he get any cheesier here!? But I knew that he meant it, and I did not want to be dragged so early in the morning...!

"Okay, okay! I am awake now...! What is it you want?"

"Get up and get dressed. You have to be handcuffed, remember?"
And how could I forget that...!?

"Yeah yeah. Wait for me downstairs then."

"Yeah so that you procrastinate on bed...? You are not fooling me here babe. Now get up."

How much did he know me anyway!? Or, I guess it was a natural thing to procrastinate in the morning. I got out of bed, took my clothes and headed down while the giant was following me as if he feared that I would run away. HA! Where would I run to anyway...!? To his house..!? 

I had a bath and did my morning routine and all, while Chan was patiently waiting for me while watching the TV. Since when was he here by the way!?

"Have you had breakfast yet babe?" I asked while going to prepare my morning coffee.

"Yeah I did. I wouldn't mind a coffee thou- WAIT! Wait for me!"

Oh, he had to 'handcuff' me... He was really serious about this after all, maybe a little more than me...!