The New Word

"Chan! CHAN! Look! I learnt a new word!" I excitedly let out.

"How have I done to keep up with you so far, you blood-sucking leech..!?!? I deserve an Oscar for having survived all this time alongside you!", he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah!? Well you are not that pleasant to be with all the time either, I'll have you know...! I hope you see your tiny little brain back there and that while you're at it, I hope your eyes get stuck...! But anyway, back to the matter at hand; have you ever heard of the word 'aforementioned' before!? Pretty sophisticated of a word if you ask me...!" I said as I grabbed his left arm and swung it so as to annoy him more.

He simply had his usual, undisturbed blank face on while I could almost tear his arm off. When he started feeling some pain, he spun me around with a swift movement of his right arm and wrapped it around my neck, jokingly squeezing it a little.

"Oh great! I am glad that you are expanding your vocabulary sweetie", he mocked.
"Now, should we hurry to class ?"

I pouted, but we were surely going to be late in class if we kept up at it. Hence, I followed him quietly, for now at least...! He was going to hear me chirping this word in each sentence that I was going to say throughout the day, hahaha!! For the record, I truly believed that annoying your loved one till the point that the latter would start questioning your mental sanity, as well as theirs, was one effective way of showing your love for that person. Surely, I might have mentioned that before, haven't I ? Haha...

And thus, we were off to class. As usual, the only face that would be welcoming us, especially Chanyeol, was already on stand-by by the door. I am sure you guys already know who I'm talking about; yes, our dear friend, Tisha. (Note the sarcasm in the 'dear' haha!)

"Oh, Chanyeol...! We always seem to meet up here! It is almost like fate...!" chuckled the wicked snake.

'It wOuLd aLmOst seEm liKe FaTE' my butt...! Did she really think that we would not see her peeping through the door and checking on us every five minutes!? Seriously, was the fact that Chanyeol and I were a thing, so difficult for her to accept!?

"Hey. Yeah I'm good and all", uttered Chanyeol, still having his arm wrapped around my neck, as we walked straight on our way to our desks. I could not help but smirk; she deserved such plain and cold answers. I would honestly never know what was going wrong in that hot little head of hers...!

"You were so cool back there, when you coldly answered her as we passed her by as if we were some celebrities and she was from the press- you get the idea right ? Hahaha!! You finally seemed to have gotten the hang of it now", I winked at him as I smirked.

He was definitely surprised by that little wink and smirked back. Of course, I really enjoyed his surprised reaction. Alas lecturer walked in the room and we had to go in our respective seats; he began the class just as soon. I felt kind of empty since I have not gotten the chance to use that fancy word ever since I last said it...

........THE CLASS WAS GOING ON.......

"Hey! What did Pinocchio say in that last bit ? I was not paying attention for a sec here", whispered Chanyeol as he was trying to copy what I had written in my copybook.

In case you were wondering, we had indeed nicknamed our lecturer 'Pinocchio' due to his abnormally long nose which of course, were definitely not as long as Pinocchio's. I remember once Baekhyun had seen him and he had been so taken aback that he kept looking at him for almost a minute, so that his eyes could adjust to that unique abnormality. I believe his exact words right after that long minute of staring was : have you seen the face on that nose!? Yes, the words are in the right order. And he had hence given us a good laugh to the point that our stomachs were aching; no need to mention that Chanyeol had been brought down on his knees and was beating the floor, that laughing freak...