The New Guy

As I had previously mentioned (or, aforementioned... hahaha!!), I would never stop annoying Chanyeol, and in my defense, he had asked so himself...! Hence, since I had not yet been at the new amusement park that had recently been opened in town, I pestered the hell out of him for innumerable days, so that he would take me there. And as we were discussing this at his place, I got the brilliant idea of making it a little family outing, with both of our families together. It had been a while since our parents had last met, and it would certainly be pleasant for them to spend some time chit-chatting and all; they would certainly had plenty of things to tell each gossip about, especially Mom and Auntie. Obviously, I could not discuss this exciting plan civilly, and I had to talk as if it was my last chance of uttering any word at all! And thus, Uncle had overheard us, and it thankfully played out in my favour as he, too, wanted to have some time off work and relax. And that was how Mr. Park Chanyeol caved under both of our request, and we were going to Imaginary Land on Saturday!!

"Chan, you packed your digital camera right...!?" I almost shouted excitedly. I could not help but jump like a little kid in a hurry to party and have fun.

"Yes I have...! I took everything, so stop pestering me...! And you...? Won't you be cold in those short khaki shorts and this thin-as-air T-shirt ?", inquired Chanyeol. Aw, it was so cute seeing him worry about my outfit; it was as if he just became aware that we were now a couple and that he should not let me wear anything too revealing...! Just how cute was that, huh!?

"Aw, you are sweet but I am really too excited about that Monster Roller Coaster to be worried about my outfit right now. Plus, if I'm cold, I can always count on you right ? Oh, my Prince in Blue-Black jacket, hahaha...!!" I jokingly responded. But seriously, that was no time to worry about such petty things, but...

"Wait, are they really see-through!? Are you actually seeing my bra...?" I asked him, just in case the shirt was indeed an indecent one. He nodded in yes and kept staring at my chest like some pervert. I tapped him on the arm and he scoffed.

"No, no I can't see it. Although, I wish I could, hehe..."

I mockingly imitated his little chuckle, and grinned at him.

My mom and dad were giving Auntie and Uncle a helping hand in packing lunch and some snacks, while Eric was out talking to a friend of his. Yes, Eric was accompanying us. It had been two weeks since Halloween and somehow, during this short period of time, he had managed to become quite close with Chan and his folks. Well, by the way he had easily conquered me with his smile, I figured that it should not have been much of a problem to do so with the others...! In some way, it was quite a frightening and wary thing, but a really useful asset, all things considered. And if I had been able to notice that, that would certainly mean that Auntie and Uncle had noticed too, since they were the most skeptical about him. Mom and Dad had met Eric; they simply greeted each other and talked about the amusement park a bit, that was all, for now at least.

"Hey Chan, who is that guy to whom Eric is talking ?", I asked him as he was coming my way to the car with a box packed with lunch and a whole lot of little snacks. Snacks were definitely going to be a lot more expensive there, at the park, so it was better to bring some of our own and then, if need be, we could always buy more there. He put the box in the trunk and turned to take a look at the guy I was talking about.

"Ah, that's Joseph I believe. Long story short, that's his old roommate and it seems that, due to some work, Eric will be staying here longer than expected", he answered, purely and simply, as he grabbed a bag of potato chips from the box. 

"Wow, look at you! The fact that he'll be staying for some more weeks here seems to no longer disturb you...! Ah, I can clearly remember the time when that guy was freaking you out and angering the hell out of you. I wonder what might have happened now...!", I smirked as I looked at Chanyeol who tapped me on my shoulder.