The Dream (2)

"Babe... Are you awake ? Can you hear me ?" I heard a hoarse voice addressing me in the distance.

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust them to the brightness of the room. I looked around and realised that I had fallen asleep in Chanyeol's room. I tried to think about what had led to that and why I had abruptly stopped dreaming when all of a sudden, those hot and sensual scenes came flooding my mind till they were all could think about...!

Chanyeol backed away from me so that I could get up. The moment I laid my eyes on his sweet face and warm smile, I thought about the hot kisses we were having in my dream, and I felt a gush of hotness run through my whole body. I wanted to laugh, but I tried to hold it in. Of course, I ended up smiling like a total fool, thing which Chanyeol eventually noticed.

"Why are you smiling so brightly like that ?" he inquired while starting to smile too. Indeed, laughs and smiles were contagious.

I blushed and simply shook my head to signal him that it was nothing important to be aware of, but my stupid smile was betraying me. The more I was conscious of my dream, of all those hot scenes, the shier I got and the more I wanted to laugh.

"Come on, stop grandstanding* and tell me what is so funny", he urged.
I felt that I could no longer hold it in; I cracked.

*(Grandstanding: behaving dramatically or showily)

"Okay then, but promise me that you won't laugh at me..!" I warned. But I knew that this warning would be in vain; he would mock me till the day of my death.

"So... Here goes, hehe... I dreamt about us, uh, hotly making out", I chuckled. I was playing it safe for now, in hopes that this little piece of information would quench his curiosity. Deep down, I knew that he might have either not believed a single word that I had just uttered, or had got on to the idea that there was indeed more to it than just kissing.

Actually, he made my second suggestion pretty obvious with his teasing smirk. Oh God, why did he have to smirk...!? The hot and sexy smirks he gave me in my dream came popping up in my mind, and I could not look at him and blushed like mad. Obviously, that had confirmed his suspicion.

"I knew it; we did it, didn't we ?" he smirked as he slowly approached me and pinned me back in bed.
I could not help but laugh.

"Hahaha! You wish! No, I told you; we only made out...!" I laughed, once again betraying the words I just let out.

I wiggled under his strong grip on my shoulders to try to get out, when I noticed that I was not wearing any bra. How was that possibl- Wait, I was no longer in Auntie's white shirt! Why was I wearing Chan's wife beater...!? Did Chanyeol... Did we actually...!?!? But I had no memory of it...! How come!? No, that was just not possible...

"Chan, why am I no longer in Auntie's shirt...? How did I end up in your wife beater...!?" I inquired, completely unaware of the whole situation, as he backed away and I got up from under him

"What, you don't remember...?" he smirked.
"I'll let you in on a hint: guess why you had such a hot and sexy dream about us."

Oh God, I could not believe my ears. My eyes popped up and I looked at him in disbelief. No, he was surely joking... That could not be true; he was surely joking about it.

"Nah, I don't believe you... haha... Come on now, tell me", I laughed although hesitantly, as I saw his sexy smirk grow even bigger and livelier.

No, no, no! That could not be! How did this happen...? The last thing I remember was me changing in the bathroom and going in Chanyeol's room to meet him...! And I could still see myself putting on my bra on me..! How come I was not able to remember anymore of what happened then...!?

"Oh babe, you were so good...!", he sexily whispered in my ears and bit my earlobe.
"And the way you kept moaning my name...! Oh you were such a turn on... precious", he smirked and left wet kisses on my neck.

I lightly pushed him back and gave him a serious look. I knew for sure that we did not go to such lengths, but I remained nonetheless, still unaware of why was I no longer wearing my bra and Auntie's shirt...! I was still wearing Chan's shorts (the one he gave me in the bathroom). Then, why was I only partly changed into new clothes...!?

"Chanyeol, I need some explana- Oh wait", I stopped as some thoughts came flashing back in my mind.

I could remember myself talking to Chanyeol and crying about the recent set of events (again) while I was in his embrace. We had been sitting on the bed and I had ended up in tears again, and I had hidden my face in his arms. I could not remember any more after that; that should have been when I fell asleep. Whenever I would cry a river, I would always feel very sleepy afterwards, just like babies. At least, I found one of the missing pieces of the puzzle.

"Okay, I remember me crying in your arms, and I assume that after that, I fell asleep. And then ? How did I end up bra-less ?", I asked him while still trying my hardest to remember anything at all.

"Why aren't you believing me...? I'm telling you that we did it-"

"Come on Chanyeol, be serious please. As if I don't know you well...! I know you would never, ever take advantage of me in any situation so let's cut to the chase, alright ?" I let out as I kept tapping him on the arms.

Of course, the dramatic giant that he was, let out mocking cries of pain, just as I expected from him. But when he actually started feeling the pain in his arms, he powerfully grabbed my hands and pulled me in closer to his face, while scotching his sexy smirk on his face.

"Okay, okay... But just imagine how good it would have felt... Me, and you, and the dim lights, and the sexy jazz background music, and this bed...! Oh this soft and warm bed...!" he sexily whispered in his hoarse voice, obviously turning me on. And somehow, I was already steps ahead of where his thoughts currently were...! What a pervert I was (am), hahaha...!

"Imagine those strong arms having a good grip on your thighs... and that pretty lips exploring each and ever-"

I pushed him away as the scenes from my dream flashed in my mind once more. He had somehow guessed the exact plot of my dream, and that had made me blush really hard. He figured out(with my undoubted talent at holding in my smile) that that was what I had actually dreamt about and chuckled.

"Okay, I'll stop teasing you... For now, at least. You were having a nightmare and started sweating like crazy. So, you got up and you yourself went and took one of my wife beater to put on...!", he explained.

"How come I can't remember that...!?", I spat out, despite already knowing the answer.

It is common occurrence to not remember things when you are in the stage 3 of sleep: the deep sleep. During the deep sleep stage, events called Parasomnias occur; for example, sleep-walking, talking while sleeping or night terrors. In most cases, people do not recall the things they dreamt about when they were in this stage, and this was what had happened to me.

"You were deeply asleep babe... It's normal to not remember things then", he confirmed.

"And what about my bra...?" I asked.

"Oh, I got a good stripping show-"

"Stop teasing me! Come on...!" I exclaimed as I started tapping him on his arm again.

"I'm not kidding this time...!"