A Calm Morning

Definitely, we were not doing what you would expect of a couple, because after all, this relationship was new born, even though our friendship went way back in our school days! But at least we were cowering together under the blanket!

"Hey I know! Why don't we play cards !? At least until we feel sleepy...!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, after all why not ?"

"Or if you prefer, we could play other games too, like dominoes, or monopoly, or-"

"Or we could just cuddle up like any other ordinary couple....? Do you even realise that we are a couple now !?" Wow, did I piss him off somehow ? Maybe he was still not over the little trick I played on him earlier.

"Y-Yeah I do. But let me warn you though. I really like cuddles and I am not going to let you go easily...!"

"And why do you think people cuddle ? To let go after a second ?"

With that, he pulled me in arms and rested his head on the crook of my neck, while I wrapped my arms around his. He was really just like a giant teddy bear! His large shoulders were of the right size for my arms. And not to mention his long, slender neck which was SO tempting...!

"I will not rush you into this; it is just that I was too excited about finally being in a relationship with you that I have gone a bit overboard. But I will never hurt you, you know that right ?"

"I was the one who went overboard here and again, I apologise for that. Of course I know you will not hurt me. Why do you think mom even lets me out with you at night, you silly boy ?"

"Yeah... I just felt like saying it." This came from the bottom of his heart, from the core of his soul. This was definitely not something that could be described using words; it was too overpowering, to say the least. It really felt as if our hearts were beating as one. I know it sounds really mainstream and not original at all, but this was the best I could do to describe it.

"You know, I love you. A lot. I feel like saying this over and over again. It's hard to put what I am feeling into words but trust me, I_"

I suddenly felt something warm press against the base of my neck. That sent a chill running down my spine and shook my body as a whole! But DAMN it felt SO good! It immediately caused my eyes to shut. Honestly, I did not want it to stop-Oops! I would have let a moan escape from my mouth!

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." He remained in that same position. I pulled myself closer to him and rested my chin on his shoulder. And there again, my cheeks went as hot as a kettle. I honestly hated the way he made me feel like this SO damn easily! But I would also not deny the fact that I was enjoying it too, hehehe...

"It's okay. After all, such things are now allowed between us right ?" I said while tucking to his neck more tightly.

"Was that your lame way of saying 'oh please continue! Don't stop!' ? Girl! Lame is such a weak word for that pathetic attempt!"

Oh hey, sub-conscious buddy! It was definitely not a pleasure for me to see you again...! Now, would you please be quiet like you were a few minutes ago ? I don't know if I should go see a psychologist at this point, really!

We began feeling sleepy soon. That roller coaster of emotions we went through had ought to tire anyone this late at night-uhh, this early in the morning rather. We luckily forgot the reason why we were in my room in the first place as we had managed to cast aside the ghastly feeling we were having a while ago. We (obviously but unfortunately) broke the hug and went to sleep. Chan slept beside me in the bed but he was the one hugging me actually. After all, he was the one who got scared the most and his poor little heart had pumped up all of his energy. And so, we quickly fell asleep.