00:18*

sᴏɴɢ﹫\ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʟᴏᴠᴇ X ᴛʀɪᴩᴩɪᴇ ʀᴇᴅ, xxxᴛᴇɴᴛᴀᴄɪᴏɴ

PG - 13 *

*
"Wearing black, cold stones on our necks and wrist, moonlight eyes, and love so wise; there's nothing I can't ever despise," Zhiloh's Journal, page 126.

*

   Jaysonté walked out in his normal all black attire, seeing Zhiloh asleep on his bed, cuddling the teddy bear that was once in the corner of his room.

      He walks back into his wardrobe and grabbed the black duffle bag full of illegal product, throwing it over his shoulder, checking the time on his Galaxy s9.

      12:15, the lock screen read.

During that time, he left the apartment once again. He dropped the bag at the warehouse in exchange for another one, where no one was there, but him.

     Once he left there, he went to a local strip club where he sold the drugs in a back room.

      Snatching the gloves off, Jay zips the duffle that is now filled with dirty salary. He walks pass the drunken and dry fucking-some real-couples, through the hot club with the strippers shaking their ass getting their hustle on.

        Driving back to the complex, his phone buzzed.

Tesfaye 🌵
You know Ice and Black is in the hospital, right?

      Yeah, so?

Tesfaye 🌵
They're on lifelines. Pull the plug and they're dead for good, man. 💀

          I'll think about it.

Tesfaye🌵
Nah, fam. Don't think about it. The nigga tried to kill yo ass. If you don't do it-I'll do it.

         You're right, ig.
        Just to say, I'm the reason why they're hospitalized. 💣

Tesfaye🌵
That's my dawg!

         Eventually, Jay pulled up to his complex and hopped out. He needed to drop the baggage off so when the popo become suspicious, they won't jail him up.

     Opening the door, the lights were off and the lights from the city buildings casted into the living room through the grand windows.

        Once in his room, he was asked a question.

     "Where'd you go?" Zhiloh asked still clinching onto the bear.

   "Nowhere important," Jay says as his voice raise a octave. He was still hurt by Zhiloh's poor chosen actions, though, he chooses not to show it.

     "I told you I'm sor-I apologize. You didn't let me finish earlier," Zhiloh says.

      Jaysonté stayed quiet, waiting for another so called explanation from his 'no title' woman. He sits at the edge of the bed, looking downwards.

     "I only did the deed to figure who hurt you," Zhiloh crawled up to Jay's back and hugged him from behind, her head resting on his back, "and I know who did it, but he say it was forced."

       "Who was it?" Jay finally spoke as he shivers from the delicate touches on his neck.

     "He was someone close to us-"

    "Got damnit, Zhiloh, stop beating around the damn bush!" Jay barked, causing Zhiloh to flinch.

   "-it was Lucas!"

               He was beyond sad and mad, tired all at the same time. He showed no emotion. He was just done with reality. Right now, he didn't care if someone officially planned his coffin's design.

       "I'm-I'm," Zhiloh began to cry. She felt as if everything that's been happening was her fault.

      "I know you're sad and tired and feel like there's nothing left to give," Zhiloh says sniffing, "and-and it's my fault. I'll leave like you'd want me to."

     She thought she was the reason why Jay's depressed and hurt all the time.

      As he felt her unraveling her arms, he stopped them. He didn't want her to leave. She had his mind so fucked up, it's pitiful. It's crazy what love can do to a person.

      "You aren't leaving me," Jay fiercely said, "if it was anyone to blame it should be the person who pulled the trigger."

      "But I chose the wrong way to figure out who done it-"

"Shut up," Jay says as he stares into her eyes.

       Zhiloh's heart flutters. He hadn't looked at her like that in so long, she almost forgotten what it felt like.

        Slowly, but steadily, they lean towards each other and their lips collided bitterly, but softly. A innocent kiss became a make out session.

     Jay kissed up Zhiloh's jawline as she moans in ecstasy, whilst her arms wrapped around his neck.

       It didn't take long for their clothes were slipped off and their bodies collided against each other.

            The doorbell rings in the middle of their love making session.

        "Someone at the door-" Jay groans.

"Let it ring!" Zhiloh moaned while he thrusted in and out her wet insides. She hugs and clutches onto his neck.

        Zhiloh arches her back as her felt a familiar knot in her stomach form.

    "I'm near," Zhiloh cries in pleasure. Pressure was forming in her stomach as she seen nothing but bright white light, "I'm going to cum...."

      "Hold it."

"I can't," Zhiloh tears up.

      "Let go," Jay says softly in her ear. Both orgasmed at the same time.

     "I love you," Zhiloh sighs as she began to see nothing, but black.

       Jay lays besides her, holding her chocolate body in his arms, inhaling her delicate sweet scent. He had never adored her so much.

          "I love you, too," Jay says as he pecks her forehead.

This is ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇ.