00:17

Zhiloh,

I woke up outside on the balcony, rubbing my eyes trying to regain my sight.

      I shouldnt've slept out here. It was dangerous in Atlanta and my black ass knew that. I look to my side to sketch I drawn.  It looked better when brighter light was on it.

      I carefully tore the drawing off the canvas by the dotted lines. Should I color it when I get my hands on some Prisma Colors? I think I could.

       I seen my Aunt's car gone from the drive way. She must've went to work. I got up from my seat and went inside to shower.

          Once out the shower, I began to untwist my hair, taking the weave out. I clothed myself in light skinny jeans, black hoodie, and black Uggs.

       I pressed my natural hair that was almost in the midst of my black. Ion have to wear weave anymore, do I?

      I had a nose and lip piercing that I forgotten I had. I never use them. I decided to put a diamond in my nose.

       I looked back in my duffle that I'd packed when I was escaping from Ice's mansion. Deep down in there,I found ten stacks of dirty, illegal money.

        I bit my lip, grinningly. I don't remember putting this in here. I had two Duffles, but I only chose one to leave heavy weight.

     I looked around, locking the door and began to count the money.

     There was a thousand in each stack. Meaning 10g. I snickered.

            I wonder if this money is safe to use. I'll find out if it is when I hit the stores.

      I grabbed my phone and played music from it by the Spinrilla app.

      Rush (Remix) by Starrah and Kehlani played as I started to sing and slow dance.

      "Baby Rush it, put a rush up on it, if it's not too fast gotta have you put a rush up it, andelé baby, put a rush up on it, Oh I need it right x4 now,"  I sang Starrah's part.

"I need you to put a rush up on it, like August, get a ticket for me that's ballin', texting on the way, but you still stalling," I sang Kehlani's part.

         Then Black Beatles by Rae Sremmurd.

            "Black Beatles in the city to compensate the money!"

      I heard someone knock on the front door. I immediately turned down and walked downstairs. I seen a bunch of dudes with a white bandana hanging from their jeans.

         There's different types of gangs? Or they wannabes?

     The gang Jay and Lucas is in wear's black bandanas, which rep the Mafia.

      "Open this fuckin' door Samaria! I know yo ass in there!"

     They getting a little hostile...

I quietly tip-toed to the basement. I try to open the door, but the shit squeaked!

"Samaria!"

"Fuck, fuck! I know she hide some type of weapon around here!" I said quietly. I opened the bottom drawer in the kitchen to find a two barrow gun and mace spray.

      Why is they after my aunt? All of a sudden, the door burst down. I ran to the basement and hid in the opening of a wall in a closet and closed it.

"Y'all look everywhere! Don't stop until you find the bitch!"

       I heard someone open the door to the basement.

     They tore up the whole place, looking for my aunt whose supposedly at work.

      "Man, come on. She ain't here bruh!"

The front door closed as I climbed from the wall.

         I sighed as walked to the steps of the basement with the weapons in each of hands, being cautious of my surroundings.

    The doorbell rang once again. I looked out the peek hole once again seeing top of the person's head. I opened the door only to see Jay.

       I dropped the weapons in my hands and immediately hugged him, while him being off guard.

         "I-I missed you," I stuttered, hugging him tighter.

    "I miss you... too, but-" he said hugging back.

        "I know, Jaysonté," he looked taken back when I said his whole first name for the first time, "it was a mistake. You didn't know, it wasn't intentional-"

He looked down, "I didn't know he would take it this far with this one."

      "What do you mean, this one? This happened before?" I looked into his eyes. He nodded. This is the calmest I've seen him before.

"Yeah, I sort of been with other girl's than you over the three years," he explained.

        He's mine! was the first thing that came to my mind.

   "Oh..." I looked down, "how did you know where I was?"

      "Samaria is one of my partners..."

"Well that explains what happened not too long ago."

       We walked inside, "What happened?"

"These guys came bursting the doors down and came looking for Auntie  Samaria."

"What color bandana was they wearing?"

"White."

"Black must've found out and came after her. She was a member of our team, but she transferred to the cardiacs to snitch and get information."

"Who's Black?"

"You're asking too many questions. I gotta go since Samaria isn't here."

"So you're just going to leave and abandoned me like I'm nobody? You doing it again? Do even know how I'm feeling right now?" I clapped back, "Last night, all night; I thought about you. What were you doing? Hell, I even drew a picture of you without even knowing it! And you're throwing me in the fucking dirt! At least Lucas kept me company!" I rolled my eyes.

I felt him tackle me onto the couch that was nearby.

       "The fuck you just say?" his eye was now a vibrant gray, the black ring around the pupillage faded.

       "You heard me!"

"So you homie hoppin'?!"

        "No, the fuck? Why would I do that?! I would never do that! Even if I did it wouldn't be no one related to you or keen to you!"

       He hopped off of me.

"Get your shit and come on, Zhi," he brushed himself off.

          I did what he said and went with him.