00:19

Zhiloh,

A WEEK LATER,

I groaned as I turned in bed. It was 5:56 in the morning and I felt like my digestive system was burning holes in its organs.

I opened my eyes, clutching my stomach, feeling nauseated. Jay wasn't beside me, either.

I stampede to the bathroom and puked out my contents. I sat beside the toilet, my head & hands resting on the seat, my body heaving up and down.

I pushed my short curls out of my face, lifting my head up. I stripped, getting into the shower.

I wore a long sleeve black and white crop top, boyfriend jean shorts. I fluffed my curls and walked down to find Jay.

I seen him placing something inside of a black briefcase, wearing all black as usual. If it isn't all black, then it's olive green, beige, or white. His wardrobe was very color coordinated; unlike mine.

He shut the case when he seen me, "What're you doing up? What's wrong?" he asked.

I was about to say what was wrong, but I collapsed, knees first with my hands on my intersection. A strike of pain left me in agony.

His eyes widen as he ran over to me.

"I don't know what's wrong with me..."

"We'll go and see about it today," he said, picking me up and taking me back to the room.

He laid me down on the bed and turned to go downstairs.

I gripped the hinge of his hoodie, "Stay please."

Miranda,

"You Aight?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm fine, Damn!" Starcha cursed at me. I looked at her sideways.

We been on the rode every since last week, carrying these Duffles of clothes on our backs with fifty bucks left.

"Miranda, where's the next lake or river?"

I stopped the car I'd wired and looked at my phone, "A minute away. Right beside us. It's a river."

Starcha and I traveled into the forest beside us.

"Do you they gotten locked up?" Starcha asked.

"I don't know, maybe. They ain't came yet. You heard of Zhiloh?"

"No. She been M.I.A for months now. She probably forgotten about us."

"Maybe."

Once we got to the lake/river, we started to strip (to bathe).

Tesfaye, Schenell, Ace, & Chres,

"It's her fault," Chres said out of nowhere. They was locked up. Tesfaye and Schenell were fighting and car swerved in both lanes which got them here.

"Man, no it ain't!" Ace defended Schenell who mugging Tesfaye for always being politically right. He was getting on her nerves.

"The fuck you mugging me fo?!" Tesfaye yelled.

"Yo bitch ass!"

"You niggers quiet!" the po po yelled. He was a redneck.

"I see we got a racist one. Nigga lookin like puff puff balls, eat my balls. Who you dating? Mrs Grinch? Lookin a muhfuckin uhhh!!" Schenell laughed. The rest laughed except for redneck.

Black & Ice,

"What happened, bruh?" Black asked his brother as they sat in his patio.

"Someone came shootin' my shit up," Ice grumbled, "I was half near damn dead."

"Same shit. Someone came shootin me up."

"Who you think it is?"

"This girl I held captive and her meddling boyfriend," Black said.

That made Ice sit back and think. Did his favorite dope boy do this to him? Zhiloh was his girlfriend so you know he would come back for her.

"Bitch ass Jaysonté," he said.

Vote, Comment, & Share.