00:07

Song: KING
Artist: XXXTentacion

**

      Zhiloh,

        I sat on the burgundy counch in my livingroom, reading lifestyle clothing magazine.

       "Oh, that's cute," I stared at rose embroidery Nikes as I sipped my organic tea.

       "Must be nice," I heard someone in front of me, causing to jump and spill a bit of tea.

       The only light source that was helping me see was the reading lamp besides me, otherwise, the room was dim as it could be. I could see him sitting on the lazy boy seat with his leg over the arm and smoke coming from the joint, in which he smashed in one of the ash trays on the coffee table, in front of him.

        "Xavier," I sighed, feeling very frustrated, "what do you possibly want? More chaos?"

Omniscient,

     "I love me some chaos, but~ I'm just here to let you in on a little secret," he rested his head in his hand. His eyes blended with his black attire of a t-shirt, pants, and which to seem to be his and Jay's favorite, Vans. He smirks as he stares into Zhiloh's soul.

       Zhiloh stopped looking at the magazine and focused on him, seeing ecery aspect of Jay within Xavier. They were so identical, it hurts. Whenever Jay changes something about his appearance, he tags along.

       It's almost as if Jaysonté created this evil person. Evil doppelganger or what? Could Xavier been made from all the anger Jay held in over the past three years? Where did he come from?!

            Zhiloh rubbed her temples, "What is it?"

     "Jaysonté's in trouble~," he deviously sings as a black wingworm opened while he grabbed a cup of whiskey from it as it closes. Zhiloh was at lost for words. She was surprised she didn't shit herself.

       "You better not had hurt him!" Zhiloh yelled.

     Before Xavier put the cup to his lips, he took it from them, "I don't hurt him. I help him," he drinks his beverage, "it's just that I don't save him, tuh, that's your job," he chuckles.

     This left Zhi in loads of confusion, "What're you talking about?"

         "I'm the one who help him prep talk, he learns by me. What I say, he does. He's just the one who created me," he said in vain.

       Zhi now know who she's dealing with. This was Jaysonté's spiritual ego.

      "And the little ego of yours... belongs to me, Mine. This isn't a contagious case of personality disorder, this is something different."

          His words triggered a memory.

He gripped my hair as he slids the knife across my neck as I cried, pleading for him to stop. He applied pressure at every depth of my neck.

        "You see, Zhi-if you would have never betrayed me, we wouldn't be like this."

      "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I cried, repeating like a broken record.

    I felt letters being carved into my collar bone as I squeezed my eyes tightly, wincing, and sobbing.

     He put some of my hair behind my ear, kissing behind my earlobe, "You're mine."

     He dropped me, walking of my room, leaving me in my own depth of soreness and pain.

       "We take revenge on a cold platter, but our betrayal in acid," Xavier said once again, triggering another memory.