21:00

Maranda, Starcha, Schenell, Tesfaye, Chres & Ace,

"Alright, come out so I can uncuff ya'!" The redneck said unlocking the gate.

"We out this bitch!" Schenell wooed.

"Legs crampin', shit," Chres said as his mind wondered off to Starcha and Maranda.

"Maranda and Starcha, bruh..." Ace said as they was lead out by the red neck.

"Y'all remember where we parked the car?" Tesfaye asked.

"There it is," Chres said, "It's fucked up, though."

The lights were bursted and the front was smashed.

"That's Ace car," Tesfaye snickered.

"Nah buddy, that's Ice's spare car!" Ace laughed.

"Bruh! He gone kill you!" Tesfaye said.

"Nah; what he don't know won't kill his ass."

Ace started to crunk up the car, but then stopped and sat back.

"What's wrong Ace?" Schenell looked at him in concern.

"We don't know if they there anymore... You know they be switching locations and shit," he grumbled, looking at the highway beside them.

"If itty bitty piggy petty Schenell didn't throw my phone out the window with her childish ass, maybe I could've tracked them down!" Chres yelled.

"Shut yo Indiana ass-"

"Yo, yo, yo! Calm down. Y'all can use my phone," Tesfaye offered. Tes handed his phone to Chres.

He put in Starcha number and called first.

When she answered, there was sounds of a waterfall in the background. She was under the waterfall with her waterproof and cased iPhone.

"Hello?" she answered without looking at the picture.

"Babygirl, where you at?"

"Chres?!" she looked at the contact, "Were at uh... Ishgrove Falls on Markile road in the wilderness! Come get us!"

"On our way. Be safe and stay where you are," he hung up.

Starcha whipped her wet hair out of her face, "Maranda!"

"Yeah?!"

"They're coming!"

Zhiloh,

When we got back from the doctor, I found out that I had a stomach virus. Jay has been catering to my every need.

He walked into the room, carrying Uno cards.

"Wanna play Uno?"

"Yeah, sure!"

He tossed his vans to the side and got on top of our three foot high bed.

We each gotten seven cards and went from there.

The doorbell rung in the middle of the game.

"I'll go get it," he suggested. I picked my juice from the nightstand as I slipped on my fuzzy slippers. I pulled up my black tights and adjusted my black crop top.

I heard screams from downstairs as I ran down there.

"Zhi Zhi! Where you at Babe!" I heard Schenell's voice.