00:01

Zhiloh,

It's been three years since I've seen Emmanuel. They moved three years ago and was never seen again. All of it was too much; Emmanuel separated from me, me trying to win him back, sending myself into depression.

I wasn't myself anymore when he left. My love was and still on the line for him, nothing can change that.

My mother is now out the hospital, doing well. She found another man, he's black and Caucasian, and he's in a Cartel business. Mom doesn't know either-I don't plan on telling, though. No telling what that man would do to me. I don't like his ass! Jerick is out in the streets somewhere and Jonas still aggregates me.

I'm now twenty and is a YouTuber, not that I'm really famous anyway(at least I get paid $5,000 for making videos). I live by myself in a fairly large home.

I set my Canon camera off and hook the USB to my MAC, so I can edit the video I just created. After a few hours, I uploaded the video.

After I uploaded, I check my clock to see it was already 11:28 p.m.

I decided to lay in bed and watch TV to pass time. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

Jaysonté,

I put my new black and gold Adidas on my shoe rack in my closet, leaving the she box on top of the other in the closet.

I took off the black and bloody T-shirt and my sweats off, leaving me in my Calvin Klein Briefs. I turned on the shower, making sure it was cold water before getting in.

Scrubbing myself down, I got lost in my thoughts about what happened in these last three years.

My Moms died two years ago. I ain't cry at her funeral though-it was my fuckin' fault that she died. I was so damn stupid, should've been more careful with who I worked with. That was a backstabbing ass nigga. Get mad at me, then kill my moms because yo' ole girl had feelings for me though?

Petty shit. He dealt wit though, I made sure of that!

I frowned, getting angered at the thought of Zhiloh. That lyin' ass bitch. She promised me something and betrayed me by fucking her stepbrother.

I'll say that I was soft back then, but I'm not going back to the old me, hell nah. I was a fucking pussy. Soft as hell.

But yeah, I live in LA in a nice big house...

One thing about is that danger is my friend and violence is my trust.

I don't fuck with too many of them hoes in the Mafia, most of them Latina's. Walking HIV/STD to be honest.

I hopped out the shower, grabbing a towel and walking to my room.