00:13

Jᴀʏsᴏɴᴛᴇ'

I woke up, coughing like a muh'fucka. My throat was so parched. I looked at my surroundings and immediately gotten mad. I winced when I felt something in my dick. What is that?

I lifted the covers and gown to see a damn needle in my hole! I snatched it out, along with the IV needles in my arms. I observed my chest to see the wounds had healed.

I'm killing whoever did this to me.

Last thing I remember is being on the ground, watching blood plurge from me. I was heading into my clothing store-Black Pyramid. But I guess, I couldn't; someone wanted me dead.

"Someone's awakened from a coma," I heard my doppelgangers voice from the window. Xavier was sitting on the window seal staring at me keenly.

I stared right back at him as I sipped a cup of water that was beside me before speaking, "You had full control over this, you trifling bitch."

"Why would this be my fault? I can't help you when you're in trouble and nigga, you know this," he stared out the window to see the ATL skyline.

"You could've woken me up sooner," I angrily say.

"No," his voice boomed, "you need to see the bigger picture. You need to know what happened to Zhiloh when you was gone. You need to know whome done this to you!" he hopped from the seal, "Without you, I am nothing."

"Right. What you mean about Zhiloh? Where is she anyways? WHAT HAVE YOU DO TO HER?!"

"You mean what have you done to her. And shut up before the them doctor's come up here, let they asses stay busy."

"What you mean? I ain't did shit."

"She's a whole different person now. Last night she did a lot to figure out who shot your ass up," he claimed.

"....What'd she do? Who did she go to?" I asked as my mind began to stir in the wrong direction, mentally fucking me up.

"Imma let her answer that. Let's get you home," Xavier opened a portal.

"Hol' up!" I snatched an extra IV from my arm and stood. I wobbled a bit but I was ight.

"Man, my whole back and ass is showing in this gown," I said as I tried to close it with my arms. Xavier snickered before stepping in.

A ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴩᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ.

After we illegally left the hospital, I was back in my apartment on the bed in black Nike sweats and a black shirt. I was making calls to my business to see how they were doing and it seems like Zhiloh has been keeping up with all of them for me.

I heard keys dingling and thrown on the marbled counter as I was on the phone with the CEO of Nike. I continued the conversation with them as I held a pocket blade in my hand, looking at the door.

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ.

Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ

"Baby," Lisha whined as she tugged on my arm. She was getting on my nerves real quick-she's lucky her ass hadn't been slung to that wall yet.

"What?! Damn," I snatched my arm away from her, glaring at her.

She looked down as if I hurt her feelings. She was quiet as I glared at her for the longest. I was becoming impatient.

"If you ain't gone say shit then get the fuck out my face!" when I said that, she looked up with puppy, looking as if she was about to cry.

"Ion care care about you crying," I said as I went back to reading my book and puffing on my cigar.

"Why're you so mean to me all the time?" her voice cracks, "I didn't choose to be in hell-but I chose to be with you and you're treating me like shit."

I feel bad for the person who has Lisha as their ego.

I ignored her.

"Fuck you, Xavier," she said as she hopped off the bed. I watched for two seconds as she was heading to the door.

I supernaturally grabbed her wrists and thrown her on the bed.

"Ow!" she screamed. I climbed on top of her as she tries to escape me.

"You gone to respect me today!" I had her in a choke hold.

"I'm sorr-" I tightened my grip on her neck.

She was turning black and blue from her circulation being cut off; I let her go.

She sat up coughing for air, holding her throat, "Why do you hurt me?" she held her knees.

I don't know. It's just a part of me. My nature; to cause physical, emotional, mental pain to humans. I mean that's what I'm here for right?

tbc.