00:18

Starcha,

I tried to wiggle my wrists from the ropes for the past hour. My phone began to ring on the table and I couldn't reach it. Miranda was paying attention to the TV that was mounted in the corner of the basement.

"Hey, Siri!" I said, hoping to hear the beep and I did, "Can you answer the incoming call?" I bit my lip, hoping it works since I never tried that command.

I heard people talking on the other end. I scrunched my eye's and seen My Plug 💙💕👑. That's Chres!

"Chres! Chresanto!" I screamed.

"She answered, man," I heard a boy say.

"Give me the phone!" Schenell yelled.

"Don't be snatching my shit! The fuck you think you is?!" Chres yelled, "Starcha, baby, you there?"

"Yes! Please come save Miranda and I! We've been tied up to the wall for the longest!" I looked over at a unresponsive Miranda and frowned.

I began to panick.

"They did something to Miranda!" I screamed, sniffing.

"Hold up, we on our way! Don't hang up!"

I can't and I won't. I want to be saved.

All of a sudden, the two dudes came down and seen my phone's screen on. They shattered my phone.

"NO!" they untied me as I struggled to get away. A cloth came to my nose. I knew what it contained. I tried my best not to breath the substance in. My face became red and my lungs feel as if they were about to collapse. I didn't pass out because of the liquid, but not enough air.

My body became limp. The chloroform didn't do it, but I did it.

Miranda,

"Let me use the damn bathroom! I gotta go!" I whined. I just woke two minutes ago and felt like a elephant and five fat bitches running for a candy bar on my fuckin' bladder.

"Yo, Kadoi. Take her to the bathroom on the far side of the room," Sade ordered. Kadoi jack me up by my right arm and harshly push me to the bathroom. Once I gotten in, there was a toilet with piss and filth. It stunk up in that bitch!

I kissed my teeth, holding my breath. Lucky there was even tissue up in here. I placed the tissue over the seat, but still didn't sit on it. I used the tissue to turn the water knob and wash my hands.

I seen a window above the toilet.

What about Starcha? She's knocked out.

I looked around the bathroom and seen a rusty old pipe. I picked it, getting prepared for war to knock these chulos out.

I burst through the door, knocking Kadoi in the head with the pipe. It took more than five hits for him to K.O.

I tried to hit Sade, but he caught the pipe and slapped me with it. I yelled out in agony.

He hit me on my back as I felt blood rushing out. I weakly grabbed his leg, flipping him over. I bashed his head with the pipe, sending him into death.

I limped to the room where Starcha was. I covered my mouth, tears cascading down my cheeks as I stared at her.

They touched her. They abused her. Why did they do this to her? I-I... They raped her while I was unconscious.

I cried as I laid my head on her nude stomach.

"MirMir?"

"You're alive...."

"Of course. I wouldn't leave you like that."

"Come on. We need to leave," I said looking for my phone, sniffing.

Where are they?!

Vote, Comment, & Share.