00:13

Zhiloh,

HOURS LATER TO BE HONEST.

My eyes fluttered open seeing Ice staring at me, with blood flowing from his mouth, lifelessly. I screamed as I pushed him off me, dragged myself to the halls of the mansion.

I automatically heard bullets being shot and butler's and maid's were dropping like flies.

"Damn, did you have to shoot up the whole inventory?" a boy's voice echoed through the halls, "Jay only said to find whatever her name is, not to kill no damn body, Lay."

"Shut your pot hole. I know what I'm doing," she mushed his face.

"You going to hell."

"I'm dragging you with me, too," she challenged.

"Hell naw, ole fried canned good ass, you by yourself."

"Shut up lil boy and help me find her!"

"Man, fuck you, Lay. I'm one year older than you, Fuck that shit you talkin'. You gone be calling me zaddy," he teased Lay.

These kids grown as hell. How old is they? Fourteen, Fifteen? Talk bout some zaddy. Why would Jay send them lil kids anyway?

"Nigga, please; you ain't no pimp. You too skinny."

"Yo, Lay. I see sumn,"

"Yeah- crack."

I snickered.

"There she is," he looked down at a Kodak print, "she sure is beautiful in person."

"I'm gone tell Jaysonté you joining on his girl!"

He kissed his teeth, "Shut yo ass up, Lay."

Jaysonté? That sound's drippy.

Lay turned to me, "Come with us. Jay's waiting for us back at the condominium unit."

I hesitated, but then went with them. They funny.

We walked the mansion, leaving the crime sight. We hopped into a black SUV, seeing a man driving.

After a while of staring at each other, Lay spoke.

"So how long has you and Jaysonté been together?"

I'm not sure if I should tell this lil girl anything. She looks mature, maintained, and skilled.

"L-"

"Hush, Malak!"

"Back in 2013 we was dating, but he moved away and I don't know what we are now," I said honestly. To be honest I was mad with him. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore.

From the spark in his eye, I knew something was wrong with him. I didn't know what. He wasn't like he was back then, he was now demanding and intolerable.

Still haven't found out how his eye color went from brown to gray...

They were vibrant gray/black when he was vexed and wolf gray when calm.

Why did he change? I miss Emmanuel. I don't know who Jaysonté was. But deep down inside, I still felt for him. But if I stopped loving him, those 3D cracks and hole's will appear again.

But really, I don't think I can do this anymore. All this relationship ever brung was problems and hurt.

Even though, he refuse to let me go. I don't know why he wants me so much. I mean, I'm not all that. I'm worthless. Actually, no. I'm a bad bitch, ATL straight savage. I don't have time to think lowly of myself. Bitch, I'm Queen next to B.

"We're here."

And there goes ⅝ of my confidence.