00:15

Zhiloh,

"So Zhiloh, how's it been?" her Jamaican accent was thick and strong. I took a sip from my hot latte.

"Nothing, Auntie Samaria. Just decided to travel back to my home city," I nervously laughed. Yeah, by my boyfriends disillusional boss (if I can call him that, he's got problems).

"That's great. Your mama found a new boo?" she asked as she covered herself with the polka dotted fleece.

I cleared my throat, "I guess. Ion like 'em."

She laughed a little, "Girl, why?"

"I just.... don't," I said half truthful.

"There has to be a reason, but I'm not gone push it. What about you? Got a boyfriend?" she asked, teasing me. I blushed.

"Not really sure if I could even really call him my boyfriend anymore. I don't know what we are and where we stand," I explained, opening to me.

"Oh, really. I been in the same position when I was your age. We was young and free without a title. Him and I didn't really pass hints to a relationship, we weren't labeled as anything. All I knew is that we stuck to together," she said.

"Well, what happened to him?" I asked.

"He died."

I almost choked, "How?"

"I never knew how, but I had gotten a letter from a funeral home; telling me that he died."

"Oh..."

"Enough of this. Let head to the store, wanna?" she suggested.

"Yeah," I agreed.

We locked the doors to the house and hopped in her Cadillac Escalade 2016. We finally pulled up to a Piggly Wiggly/Mexicana Food Store. Weird name for a store.

"Meet me at the cash register, get anything you want," she said.

"Okay," we walked into the food store. I was walking through the store when I seen Takis, lime Hot Cheetos, and skittles. I grabbed those and went over to the Mexican section. They had some weird, exotic candy.

I heard a familiar voice over at the seafood section. It sounded like him.

I looked over. Their hair was in a neat man bun, a black long sleeve shirt, tan Khakis, and black Adidas Samoa's, with seven earings in each ear. They looked cute from behind.

They turned around. I gasped as my jaw dropped. It was Jay. Damn. I dashed for cover as he looked up from his receipt.

I hid in the feminine section. He'll never go in this spot. Why do he show up at every store I'm at? Like hey, let's follow Zhiloh every store she's at.

The reason why I'm avoiding him is because I know what's happening when I face him.

Lecture and a little of pressure abuse (which I'm somehow attracted to). May lead to something else, but that's no ones business.

I looked through the feminine spray bottles and pads. He looked around confused before walking up to the rack I'm by. I ducked before he moved the items.

"The fuck? Is this shit catching up to me?" he said as he walked away.

What was he talking about? What's catching up? He on drugs? Nah, he's straight minded. Except when he left me with Ice. Why he's here anyway?

I sighed, but yelped when someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

"Zhiloh, honey. Let's go. You alright?"

I nodded. No, I'm not. I smiled toothlessy.

Ace,

"Yeah, they were kidnapped."

They looked at me.

"Who?" Tesfaye and Chres asked.

"Starcha and Maranda."

"Time to bounce."

Jaysonté,

"What you doin' here? How you know I'm in Atlanta? Yo ass stalkin' me?!" I said as I seen Lathora at my doorstep.

"I contacted King and he told me your location. I missed you, Sonté," she said cupping my chin, her long ass acrylic nails dig into my skin.

"Get yo hand off me. I ain't missed yo ass," I pushed her away, holding onto the door.

"But baby, don't you miss me? Don't you miss being inside me? Hm? Don't you?" she sighed, "who you been seeing? Since you forgot about me."

"Nun of your business. Bye," I slammed the door in her face. She knocked again. I stood there thinking; I ain't had none in a minute...

I opened the door and pulled her inside.

"Changed your mind?"

"Bet," I smirked.