00:13

song: Crush x Yuna & Usher

     Emmanuel,

Zhiloh and I were laying on bed facing towards each other in silence. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt her stare and mumble.

       “He’s so... beautiful,” she said, thinking I was asleep. I felt one of her hands caress my face.

     Me? Beautiful? I didn’t know she thought of me like that. If she would see the full process of my curse, she would think otherwise.

      I think I’m starting to form a crush of her — no, I can’t! I’ll ruin her life if I put my problems in hers. Besides, who would love me? I’ll be forever miserable and lonely. A lone beast.

      I started to think about Febe. She was my first love. The only person who would love this abnormal face is her. My feelings for Febe are long gone. That night when I seen her with Chres.

       For two years, at the age of sixteen and fifteen — Febe and I stayed together in castle, far away from rural parts of towns and cities. She was a Princess and I was a Prince. My mom was just a servant, until her and my dad fell inlove and had me.

      When Febe and I broke up, my mom took me from my throne and ran off to build a new life in the city of L.A, where we are now.

    When I first found out about my curse is when I was in my bathroom washing my face. I had seen a black crack in my skin. I tried washing it off, but it wasn’t going anywhere. In the next two days, I seen a huge crack on my cheek. It looked as if it was a hole, but it wasn’t. It was 3D, looked as if it was inside my cheek bones, but it was black and gray.

       On the same day, my pride went falling down the drain. I started to neglect myself, not loving myself... that’s where all the therapy started. It was all Febe’s fault. I blame her.

       “Mijo!” my mom came into my room, seeing us hugged up on each other.

     “Oh my,” she gasped, “no funny business, ninõ.”

      I opened my eyes to see Zhiloh sleeping. I admired her. Her long, black wavy hair, brown skin, arched eyebrows, to her cute buttoned nose. She was... pretty.

    Soon, I fell asleep also.

      Zhiloh,

I awaken to a sleeping Emmanuel. I slid out of his bed and quietly grabbing my jacket, going downstairs and out the door.

     I walked acriss the street to my home, opening the door to see Jonas on the couch watching tv.

  “Where was you?” Jonas asked me, following me to my room.

    “I was with Emmanuel,” I responded looking at him.

     “That dude that always wear his hair in a afro? He’s weird as fuck man,”

       “No he isn’t, he’s really different and unique. Plus, his afro is cute on him,” I defended Emmanuel.

      I went downstairs as he followed me.

      “Why are you following behind me?” I asked as I got a apple from the fridge.

     There was silence until I felt my body being lifted by my waist and sat on the counter.

     “Jonas, what the hell—”

I felr his lips caressing my earlobe, “If I can’t have you, no one can...” I frozed. I felt his lips drag down onto my neck and started to suck, making me moan until my mind registered what he said and did. I wasn’t thinking right.

      I pulled him off me and stared at him, running to my room. That didn’t happen.

THE SONG THAT IS IN THE MM IS PART OF THE PLAYLIST I'M CREATING. VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE.