00:10

Someone tell me; why haven't I told my mom about this yet?

Ms. Ebony has gotten worse since last week, It's scaring me a little. Also getting on my everlasting nerves. She's so damn desperate, it's not even funny!

"Come here, Perez!"

"Naw, back up! I'm not doing this with you!" I said as my back touched the black orchid wall. She was trying to kiss me.

I didn't want her touching me at all. She grabbed a string to my hoodie, making it scrunch up.

"EBONY, MOVE!" I yelled, pushing her away, "I am seventeen. Not even legal yet. If I was older, then it would be different. Of course you're beautiful and all, but let's keep it general.. please?"

"I could wait?"

"No, then you'll be forty and I'll be eighteen. Doesn't sound right. You'll be twice my age."

She sniffed. I instantly felt bad. I went to hug her-

"Jacob Perez to the front lobby, Jacob Perez to the front lobby, please. Thank you," a girl over the intercom called.

"I should go now. We'll make a pact later.." she gave me a small smile, as I returned one, too.

I walked out and down the many halls and through the doors of the building.

I hopped in my mom's car.

"So, how was it, honey?"

"It was fine," I said dryly. The woman tried to kiss me.

We drove home.

Zhiloh.

I seen a car pull in across the street, meaning Emmanuel was home..

I was planning to go to his house and ask him to walk with me and talk with me. Since it was summer at the moment, I wanted to get to know him even more before we have to go back to school. Which is around the corner.

Usually, my family would go and take a vacation; but at the moment, my mom is still in the hospital and Jerick.. well he's still in jail.

I slipped on my Adidas and headed downstairs.

"Jonas, I'll be back," Isaid to him as he sat on the couch. He nodded.

"Be careful."

I nodded as I closed the door on my way out.

Once I got onto their porch, I braced myself and knocked.

The door opened and a mexican lady was there. She was very pretty. Probably where Emmanuel gets his looks from.

"Um, Hi. Is Emmanuel here?" I asked politely, smiling.

She gasped, cheesing, "Mijo!"

"Yes, mami?" he came downstairs.

"A ninã here for you," she said.

"Mom..." he whined, but stopped once he seen me. I looked down at my shoes and looked back up tilting my head.

"Hi," I said blushing.

"Go, go," she pushed him towards me.

"Okay. Okay. No need to push me.."

We both walked out the door.

"Have fun! But not too much!" she giggled and closed the door.

"I was going to ask if you would you know, walk with me and talk.." I said.

"Sure. My mom already said yes for me," he chuckled.

I chuckled also.

We started walking down the road.

-WHAT YOU THINK ZHILOH'S GOING TO TALK ABOUT?-