00:20

Zhiloh,

I had stopped driving and puled over to the side of the deserted road. My hands were tired from holding the steering wheel for hours, my feet hurt from pressing on the gas.

       I checked the amount I had on my card.

Your balance is $9,800.

      I turned my phone off, leaving myself in the dark. I didn't like the way this place looked. No one was out here. Just trees and a old barn.

     I crunk up again and decided to find a hotel to rest at for tonight.

        When I got there I grabbed my duffle and went to check in. The hotel room was only $50 a night. This was a 3-4 star hotel. They didn't get as much vistors here. It was in a town.

     I unlocked the door to my room for tonight, going in and locking it back.

      I had taken a shower and went to bed, setting a alarm on my 6s plus for 10:45 a.m.

       Jonas,

I thrown my duffle in the back seat of my range, hopping in. I sometimes don't like driving in the dark, but I know where Zhiloh is and I need her. I need to find her before she's hurt. She's at a place called Vencoburg Townins. I tracked her.

      She sure did get pretty far. Eight hours for sure.

    I crank up and started my own journey.

I left at nine. It took me ten hours to get there. I seen Zhiloh's Kia parked in front of the building. I grabbed my duffle, hopping out, going inside the hotel.

        No one was at the office, so I had to take a risk taking guess. I chose number #35. Since that was the only 3rd key that was missing.

Once I was at room #35, I knocked. To my surprise there was Zhiloh.

"Jonas, the hell are you doing here?!" she yelled, stomping.

     "Shush, you gone wake er'body up! Let me in," she stepped aside.

     "Tell me why you here! I was doing this mission on my own."

      "I only came for your safety," also just to see your pretty ass.

         Her getting mad at me, turned me on. Once you've turned me on, I can't go back.

       We stared at each other in silence. I dropped my duffle, walking over to her.

      When she was about to start her sudden outbursts, I placed my lips upon hers, grabbing her waist, pulling her closer.

    Zhiloh slowly started to give in as she wrapped her arms around my neck, our lips moved in sync.

   This was a long night. No, we didn't get far as I was hoping.

Jonas... you bitch. This was Zhiloh and Emmanuel, not Zhiloh and Jonas you fucker!

      questions?

-nina