25:00

JAYSONTÉ,

I felt my phone vibrate under my pillow. I grab it and dismiss the alarm that said 10:25 AM. I looked behind me and rubbed my eyes, seeing that Zhi was still sleeping, which gave me enough time to do what I have to do for Valentine's Day.

I went downstairs to shower since she's a light ass sleeper; she would hear a pen drop and wake up.

I slid on a velvet red short sleeve, black pants and velvet red Nike A1 high tops. I left off my piercings(except for all of my seven in each ear earrings) for today and left my hair in it's curls.

I looked in the fridge in the garage to see if the flowers... well, roses hasn't ruin. If they was, I'd be fucked. Let's hope today goes well.

I grabbed the things I had bought yesterday and numbered them, writing small poets on each item-then placing them inside a black gift bag, placing gift tissue over it. I felt like my old self doing this.

After I made sure the poems were neat, I gotten the bouquets of roses and sat them on the bed beside the gift bag.

Zhiloh was in the shower, so I went in her wardrobe and picked an outfit.

Her velvet Fenty Puma platforms that I bought yesterday in a size 7, black high waist jeans, and a velvet long sleeve. She didn't need to wear a dress today because of the places I'm taking her.

I forgot about them small ass Yorki's that was resting in the garage. I ran and got the puppies, sitting them covered on the bed with a black fabric on the cage. So glad they cooperated and stayed quiet.

I walked out the room just in time as the shower turned off.

ZHILOH,

I wrapped a towel around my self as I walked into the room. There was thing's on the bed. I stopped walking and gasped.

My outfit was already laid out for me, along with my garments. What caught me were the black and red roses. I picked them up smiling as I smelt them. They somehow smelt like vanilla. I didn't open rest until I put on my clothes.

I looked in the body length mirror and it looked right on me. I don't know how Jay gotten these Pumas, but I love them! They must be custom made. I plant my hair into a bun on top on my head.

I looked at the black cloak hovering a box or something. To my surprise, it was tea cup Yorki's! I squealed as one woke up and looked at me. I pick it up by it's collar and onto my hand. I sat it back into the cage.

I took the tissue out the humongous bag that had my initials custom made. I pulled out a Victoria Secret 'PINK' backpack.

I always wanted one of those, but they were always out of stock. Next, there was a Sephora 98% percent off card, a gold key necklace, and tan Uggs with ribbons. What caught me the most was a picture if us when we were younger. There was a whole lot of other thing's.

Chocolate and vanilla engulfed my nose. I slowly walk downstairs to the kitchen with my roses. There was Jay standing by the kitchen counter blending smoothies looking down at his phone whilst doing it.

"You know, you're going to spill it if you aren't looking," I smiled.

He looked up from his phone and seen me, smiling . It sent chills down my spine when he genuinely smiles. It happens rarely.

"But it didn't waste, did it? Good morning, beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day," he said pecking my lips as I blushed, "your breakfast is on the table."

He sat the glass beside the plate. There was many mini pancakes with melted hearts in them, scrambled eggs, and bacon with a side of sliced kiwi.

"I made small portions since I know you don't even really eat that much food at one time," he said, "we're going somewhere today. Take your time."

All this time I never knew he known that I've never too much at one time. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I bit into the pancake. I immediatly moaned. I could feel it melting inside my mouth.

I finished it all and went to see where Jay's gone take me.

We showed up at this Rent-A-Place that was decorated with black and red. Jay opened tree door for me.

All my friend's and their hubbies were around the room, even Malak and Dayna with they lil friend's.

"Zhiloh!" I laughed as I walked over to my girlfriends.

"Man, hell nah, Zhi!" Schenell looked down at my feet.

"What?" I asked as I pulled a chair.

"Them fuckers velvet! What you been doing?" Maranda asked as she sipped her water. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Vodka.

"I haven't been doing anything; Jay bought me these," I said referring to the Pumas on my feet.

"I see he's treating you good," Starcha came behind me, putting her hand on my shoulder going to her chair.

"Man, Starcha-" Maranda started.

"Don't y'all start this shit today! On damn V-Day! Let that petty shit go, Starcha. It was a one time thing," Schenell said. Starcha huffed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Her and Chres got into it about that lil hoe in the gang. You know, the one that get her way around-wouldn't be surprised if she had HIV."

"Lathora?" I asked.

"Yeah, that one who never leave your man alone. Have to pop that hoe for her to get the memo."

"Let that bitch cash me ousside how bah dah?!" Maranda took another sip.

"Give me this, you don't need to be drinking before the game we playing tonight or imma catch you ousside," Schenell grabbed the liquor from her. Maranda whined for her drink back.

This gone be a good Valentine's Day.

PART I