00:11

"I can't believe I'm letting myself do this," Xavier said as he spanked the red skin tight dress onto his thigh, "never again," he rambled on.

"Stop being a pussy," Zhiloh says grabbing her Rihanna eye pallette, "You'll be fine, I promise," since he didn't need foundation because his face was flawless, she dusted his eyes with gold and burgundy. She applied highlight on his cheek bones. Grabbing his earlobes, she replace his black diamonds with small gold hoops and a cartilage piercing.

She hopped off his lap and stood.

"So who you're going to imposter?" she asked, with hand on her hip.

Xavier stood in silence before his transformation began. Dark smoke began to cloud around him as he did. A beautiful Puerto Rican, White American beauty was left after the smoke cleared.

'Damn, this shits weird,' Zhiloh thought as she felt a pang in her heart. She looked the person up and down. Staring at the legs, then at the waist, then the shoulders, and face. She begins the bite her lip.

"You honestly look sexy as hell," Zhiloh says without thinking twice.

"Jenna. She was a prostitute. Wanted to sell her soul, so I took it. She's dead," Xavier said in a womanly voice, "Are you bisexual or some shit?"

"I don't know, hell. Let's go, it's almost one."

"I'm not wearing these heels," Xavier slipped on his Maroon Vans.

"Come the hell on, you making us late to the club!"

"You gone find yourself fucked up if you keep talking to me like that!" Zhiloh couldn't take him seriously. His voice wasn't normal at the moment.

***

Omniscient,

"Here, put this on your back," Zhiloh handed Xavier a maroon mini backpack.

"Why this shit heavy? What's in this?" Xavier tries to open the bag, but Zhiloh gasped and stopped him, "Don't open it! Not now. I need it for later. Plus we're in a public place at the moment and I have no time to be put in jail."

"You basically telling me you got cocaine and meth in this?" Zhiloh nodded as she popped her trunk, bending over to grab the other small mini backpack.

Men walked through, whistling as she bend over. Xavier became furious and began to show out.

"Y'all niggas don't be looking at my girl's ass like that!" he barked. This caught Zhiloh's attention. She was confused.

The men looked at both of them disgustedly, "Y'all need some dick in y'all life! Damn lesbians!"

Suddenly, the man began to choke. Dark clouds surrounded him in fury. Xavier was mad, he wasn't going to let the man disrespect his doppelganger's girlfriend like that.

Zhiloh caught on, "Xavier, please stop!" she panicked as she tugged on his wrist.

She almost fainted as she was tooken back to another bad memory.

I quickly ran downstairs to see Jerick with a wooden plank. My Mom was against the wall.

"No!" I screamed as if he was about hit her. I ran in front of her.

He stopped and glared at me, "Zhi, get out of my way!"

I looked at him, "You're not about to hit my fucking Mom with that shit!"

"What's going on?" Jonas came downstairs, "Wha-"

"Son, go back upstairs!" Jerick said.