00:16

Song: Super Love
By: Tinashe

Febe,

"You found him?" I asked as I pulled my hair into a messy bun as I looked at the monitor screen that was showing Emmanuel's location.

"Yes, Princess Febe. The plan will go on tonight, immediately. Are you willing to come?" Sirago asked, waiting for my response.

"Yes. Make sure to wear black," I demanded as I walked out the conference room.

Walking in my room, taking off the luxurious red flow dress my mother had me to wear to a all red ball, also kicking off my red pumps. I let my black hair loose as it flowed down my back, taking off my bra and panties.

I went to my exterior bathroom, turning on the knobs, mixing cold and hot water together. I grabbed my strawberry cremé body wash and blue body scrubber stepping into the tub.

I heard someone walk into the bathroom. I seeped down into the bubbles of my bath.

"Febe," my mother called. What did I do now?

"Yes?" I answered, annoyed. She sat on the plush chair in the corner of my bathroom.

"How was your day?" she asked, What is she up to?

"It was fine, why?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hmph. I don't like your demeanour that is certainly rubbing off on me the very wrong way!" she shook her head.

I leaned up, furrowing my eyebrows. She is not doing this today! Mother or not!

"Please, not today!" I sped up the process of my bath since she had ruined it.

"I just wanted to talk to you about Emm-"

"What about him, mother?" I stopped scrubbing my arms, looking at her.

"His father, the King has been looking for him every last year and he's on high edge about finding his only son. His daughter has been worried too. Have you gotten any news on his location yet, honey?"

"...Yes," I told her not wanting her to know about the plan yet. I didn't want her calling and sending our high tech security guards with us. She didn't like cities where it's crowded with nonchalant, ruthless people.

"I'll call them right now,"

"Mom, no!"

She was startled, "Why?"

"Um... Sirago and only two gaurds were going and-"

"You aren't thinking about going, aren't you?"

"No, Mother," I lied. I'm going if that's the last thing I do. I just want to touch and feel on my lost, but now found boyfriend.

11:09 P.M.

I slid on my black retro Jordan's, grabbing my black sachet, walking out my room where I seen Sirago waiting for me.

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE.