00:07

C H E A P   B I T T E R   T H R I L L S
--------

this chapter should be long.

    Zhiloh,

         "Starcha, you need to shut your fucking mouth sometimes," Miranda grimaced at Starcha.

     "I don't want to start with you, leave me alone."

     They all looked at me before staring at me, "Why you so quiet, Zhi?" Schenell asked.

    I shook my head, "I just want to go home. You heard what he said. Once you're in, you can't avoid getting out."

They sadly looked at eachother as we kept walking.

     "Where are we supposed to be heading?" I asked.

    "To our resting places," Maranda answered.

     We walked to our places and went inside. Once I walked in, the bitter cold of silence and reality hit me. I couldn't run away from this. I'm stuck in this stupid gang forever. If only the shoot out at the club never happened, I wouldn't be here with my psycho ex-boyfriend (who I truly still love)-I would rather be at home making videos for my 700,000 fans. The number of subscribers might've went up by now.

         I took off my jacket, laying it on the nude couch in the living room, taking my shoes off also.

   Walking into my bedroom, I felt someone grab my wrist. I gasp, trying to get out of their hold.

       "Relax, it's just me."

I used my free hand to flick the lights on.

     "What? What do you want?" I questioned him. His eye color was now at ease, instead of the vibrant grey, they were wolf grey.

        "Look, I'm sorry about what I did to you yesterday, I was wrong-"

     "This is here on my collar bone forever. A sorry won't change that."

      He followed me to the kitchen.

"Why did you do it?" he asked calmly than last time.

     "It was a accident. Get over it. That was three years ago," I said sternly.

         I turned off the water, before he grabbed both of my wrists in his hold, squeezing them.

    "So it was a mistake huh?!"

"Yes it was! I wasn't thinking and my conscience was not guiding me!" I cried as he applied pressure on my wrist even more.

      "It was a mistake that his dick slipped in you?!"

      I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt I was about to faint. The blood wasn't circulating my arms.

"Yes, it was! Please, you're hurting me!" he released his pressure on my wrists, but still held them.

     "Do you think I'm crazy?" I weakly open my eyes as my back was against the bar of the sink, his body was pressed against mine. A sudden pleasure ran up my spine, making me shiver.

     "Show me that you aren't crazy as you ought to be..." I whispered gracefully.

My lips half opened as he kissed me passionately and wholeheartedly. He let go of my wrist, wrapping his arms around my curvaceous waist. As I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, tasting the Trident mint gum he chewed, but spat out a while ago.