00:04

See the record, here's the record, take the record, set it straight Perplexed, only receive slumber when that heaven gates,❞ - XXXTentacion x Vice City

Zhiloh,

I stretched my arms, looking around me. I was still in the room. And Xavier was gone. Feeling soreness, I automatically took my chin into my hand.

I slowly out the room to see if those demon's and their master were gone, they were. It was still daylight; matter of fact, it was only 5:09PM. Jay left out at 10:35AM.

I don't feel right. He touched me. I slide off my hoodie and had thrown it on the bed.

Walking into the bathroom, I stopped the see my swollen chin that was blemishing into a purple and blue tone. I grabbed my facial cleaner and exfoliant. I began washing my face.

After I'd pat my face dry, my phone had gotten a message.

I picked it from the night stand.

Unknown Number: I'm not going to say watch your back, but watch your people and the one's you've learned to trust. -

I slowly put down my phone, feeling paranoid. I backed away as I looked around. I heard a anonymous sound, I snapped my head towards the bedroom door. My hair fell from it's bun from the fast movement.

It was just the tea cup Yorkis whining. I let out a breath of relief as I walked to the spare room where we kept the forever small puppies.

"Goodness, you all scared me," I say as I opened the cage, letting the puppies run freely. I picked one from the ground. I know it'll be hard to find the others later, but they'll come around.

I pet it as I walked into the kitchen. I sat it inside of a rectangular pot, making sure it can still peek.

I washed my hands and began gathering things for chicken alfredo.

I sat the noodles in the separate pot away from my puppy and the water began to boil.

Ice Cream and cake sounds good good right about now. I grabbed the birthday cake and ice cream from the freezer and fridge. I grabbed a hot spoon, digging into the ice cream.

The door bell rings, making me stop scooping the ice cream. I stepped into the living room and peeked through the peek hole.

It was just those Jehovah Witness Protection people. Nope. I won't be attending. I just walked away from the door quietly.

After I cooked dinner, I took the birthday cake and ice cream back to the room. I took another shower and laid in my rose gold cami top and shorts eating cake and ice cream.

Right now, that was the only thing that could ease my mind from the text and Xavier.

**

PART I