00:23

Jaysonté, [Emmanuel]

"Please, man, they told us to do it!" Zayne, who was the leader, cried.

"Shut the fuck up! If you knew it was wrong, why'd you agree to the shit, hm? Why would you want to torture people as yo' job? Now, karma is biting you in your asses," I growled, picking the Liquid Nytrogen from the ground beside me.

"Please, Prince Emmanuel-"

"That's not my fucking name, don't call me that shit!"

I then smiled, which one of them is going first?

I watched them shiver and tremble as I head over to them with the Nytrogen.

Sinisterly smiling, I picked Paidro. He started to scream, trying to break out the chains I tied him in not too long ago.
I poured the extremely cold liquid on his foot, he let out a blood curdling scream. Others watched with wide eyes, hoping they weren't next, but oh, they was.

Paidro's left foot began to freeze, now having a frozen foot, beginning to fall off onto the torturing rooms floor.
I grabbed Daniel, pulling his chair in the bathroom, where I had a surprising waiting for him. A sweet acid bath.

"No, no, please, I'm sorry..." he cried softly.

I pulled him by his hair, "Don't you think it's too late for that?" I chuckled, pushing him into the bath that sizzed for him. His skin began to decease as he began to scream and yell.

I shut the bathroom door, letting him scream. No mercy, they says.

When I turned around they was crying like lil bitches.

I killed them all by one, in different ways.

My eyes flickered from brown to wholesome black, even the white.

Walt was last.

I smirked as he stared at me.

"What the hell are you?! A fucking demon?!"

"Maybe, I don't know. You tell me. You did this to me."

"Bruh, I said I was sorry. What else do you want from me?"

"Let me think; your blood."

I stopped circling him and took a dagger out of my pocket, ready to slice-

"Wait!"

"What?!"

"Tell whatever her name is, I'm sorry."

"Well, I ain't sorry," I thrown a dagger at his heart. I disposed the bodies, except for Daniel's, his body was long gone. Chair and all.

The only people I haven't killed yet was my sister and father. I'll let them live, just to see the damage that I caused, but they won't know that. They won't know that it's me.

Zhiloh,

I stretched as I looked at my surroundings. Where am I?

My senses came to me as I looked out the window, I was in a hotel. Ok, but where's Emmanuel? I look every where, but didn't find him. I gave up on finding him and went to find food.

I limped back to the bed, grabbing the TV remote, eating the cheese-its I found in my bag.

In the middle of a TV show, I heard the door open, revealing Emmanuel wearing all black. What? Why is he wearing all black like he just did something bad? When did he get bad ass?

"Hey, Emmanuel," I greeted, he just turned around from the door locking it. I scratched my head. I caught a glimpse of his face, his eyes were filled with satisfaction, his orbs were wholesome black.

He didn't say anything back to me. This is just absurd. What's going on with him? I started to get scared as he quietly minded his own business, ignoring me.

I seen something splattered on his hand, I didn't catch what it was. I watched as he took off his black Diamond earings and shirt. He went into the bathroom; I didn't see him for awhile. He stayed in there for what seemed like hours.

I reminiscence the moment when he came in. His eyes weren't no longer the golden brown color, they were cold and heartless looking.

What happened while I was unconscious?

I started to worry about Emmanuel. What took over him? Is there a problem?

I got sleepy again and soon my world closed down.

-

I woke to the bed dipping beside me. The room was all dark and I felt warmness beside me.

"Emmanuel?" I called, "Emmanuel?"

"I did what you told me, Zhi.." he answered. His voice was deeper than usual.

"What did you?"

There was silence, "I risked everything for you."

He repeated my words. The next few minutes was pure silence until I asked, "Why won't you let me love you?"

I felt his breath stiffen at my words.

"I don't know. I don't won't to be betrayed-" he sighed.

"I'll never betray you like Febe did," I somehow found his lips and pecked them, "Let me love you, Emmanuel," I moaned against his lips.

*

He flipped us, so he was on top, "Promise?"

I giggled, "I promise."

Our lips were in sync the moment his were clashed onto mine. His lips traveled down from my jaw, to my neck.

Finally, he let me love him.

CUT !

Emmanuel finally let his gaurd down and believed Zhiloh, this might be the end of Beastly... no.

I also seen some lil thugs tryna snatch my idea and plot. I ain't sayin' no names, but boo, your story never gone be like mines, okay? You need to have a creative mind to be on Wattpad and there's not so many of you.

If the story says All Copyright Reserved, you can't tweak or change the fucking story. If your story be like mines, beastly cover and face and all? I'll report your ass. This story isn't commercial based, tha fuck? 😒 This ain't no copy and fuckin' paste!

This story might come to a end if people keep fucking me over.

Fuck with me, bruh.

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE ON INSTAGRAM IF YOU LIKE/LOVE THIS BOOK!