00:17

Febe,

The plan was a success. We got Emmanuel out of the house immediately  without making any sound once at all. King Javier is going to be so proud of us, well,  me for bringing Emmanuel  back to the kindgom; I mean, it was my plan.

      I seen Sirago with a needle, contents filled with white fluid.

"What do you think you're doing?" I gasped as he aimed the needle at my loves neck.

      "You want him to obey you, don't you, Princess Febe?" I squinted my eyes at him, "I mean, if you don't  mind, your majesty?"

      "Go ahead, but not too harsh. Or else off with your head immediately," I scoffed. We don't  need Emmanuel  waking up with a needle injecting in his neck.

    I watched as Sirago nodded quickly, injecting the needle in Emmanuel's vein.

    MEANWHILE, 

"OH, MY BABY BOY!" Momma Theresa wailed out as Zhiloh catched her.

     "Don't worry Mrs. Theresa, will find him! He's around here somewhere! Has to be!" Zhiloh said, worrying about Emmanuel as well.

     Theresa just had found out her baby boy went missing this morning. She started to think about her ex - husband and her old life as an servant. Wait, they were still married, never there was a divorce.

       She screamed, making Jonas and Zhiloh flinch, "They have my baby! They're going to make my Emmanuel turn his back on me!"

    "What?" Zhiloh said in a questioning manner.

    "King Javier and Queen Mormesa!"

Zhiloh was puzzled ; what was she talking about?

     "What King and Queen? Tell me about them," she said eagerly.

    "Years ago, I was a servant at the Calques and Columbio kingdoms. The King and I fell in love and had Emmanuel, making him a prince of Calques. One day, I decided to make a new life with my mijo—to get away from the luxurious life–"

    "So wait, you left the luxurious life for this piece of sh—"

      "SHUT UP JONAS!" Zhiloh was still furious with him from the incident, "Mrs. Theresa, tell me where this kingdom is, we probley can go and save him—"

      "Who is we, you goin' by yourself," Jonas scoffed, surfing the channels.

     Zhiloh groaned, "Where's the kingdom?" she was mad that Emmanuel didn't tell her this. This whole big secret of being a prince.

  "Far, far away on the other side of L.A. next to the beaches."

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE.