00:12

Power by Young Thug.
(Jay is going to Los Angeles by the way, I forgot they lived in the ATL. :/ )

        Jaysonté,

"Can you shut the fuck up!" I shouted at one of King's little hackers. King suggested that this lil fucker should go with me; he annoying as hell.

      "Dang, calm down. I'm only fifteen, what you expect? I'm bored, bruh," he defended.

     I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, Malak (Watson)."

"Where we going anyway?" he ask too much questions? How is he surviving? Ask too many questions, yo head get blown off; I ain't playing.

      "You'll see."

Schenell,

      "Has anyone thought of or seen Zhiloh and her lil friend?" I asked. I missed my home girl. I can't be mad at her for long.

      "No, every since yesterday in the warehouse, I haven't seen her," Starcha said as all of the lights turned off in my room. I heard shuffling.

       Someone thrown their hands over my mouth. Um, no-this shit ain't happening!

     I punched him in his esophagus, making him choke for air and then I stomped him, getting every single inch of his body. I turned the lights back on only to see my friends gone.

     I kissed my teeth, putting my hands on my hips. I started to have a migraine. I can't live without knowing where my friends are! I took deep breaths, going into the bathroom and taking a shower.

     I gotten out. Feeling someone pull my Remy.

    "What the fuck?!" I looked in the mirror, seeing the one I stomped.

      "Look, you're coming with me! Damn, you ain't easy!"

"Um, I think the fuck not!" I gave him the upper cut, pinning my towel.

        I put on a black tank, acid washed high waist jeans, and rihanna fenty low top pumas. I put my twists in a bun a headed over to Ace's temporary room to see if he's there.

      I knock on the door and he immediately opened it, leaning on it. I blushed, looking down, but gotten serious.

"Hey Nell, wassup girl?" he licked his lips.

       "Um, my friends were targeted," I got to the point. I felt a tingling sensation in my ovaries.

       "What you mean? Man, come in and tell me what happened."

     We sat on his couch and I started to rant.

      "So we was just sitting in my living  room talking and then these men wearing white came and tried to snatch us-"

     "Wait, what? Men wearing white? Man, not this shit again!"

"W-what chu mean?" I stuttered, clutching onto my chest. This happened  more than once?

"I know who they're working for. Don't worry your lil pretty head off, ma. We'll find them," he assured. I nodded, looking into his big and brown ombre eyes, smiling.

       "OK."

We leaned closer together, until I laid my head on his shoulder.

            We sat in silence until I felt tears streaming down, "What if they're dead? This is all my fault! I could've save them! They know how to fight, I guess the men were too strong and just bailed out!" I pearsed my lips, going from calm to panicky.

       I felt him pull me closer by my waist.

       "I just don't know what to-" I was caught by Ace's soft lips on mine, I gasped in surprise as I relaxed. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

      Why does this feel so sudden?

Zhiloh,

        "I will never wear that, you fucking pervert!" I was sitting on the the table, attempting to kick Ice in his balls.

        He was trying to get me to wear such of a revealing dress, which had a split on the side.

      I fumed. Once Emm-I mean Jay come and get me, if he comes, I'm beating his fuckin' ass.

And what we had is over. I'm tired of being in the middle of situations for his own damn faults. Fuck this shit.

      I'm tired being like this; it's time for a change.