00:08

Omniscient,

Zhiloh fluttered her eyes open to see herself laying on the couch. Hennessey, Vodka, Ciroc, and MD2020 bottles cluttered the floor before the couch. Zhiloh quickly sat herself up, a headache quickly following.

"What the hell happened last night?" she asked herself, going to the bathroom preparing herself for a shower. Then popping a Advil.

After taking her shower, with no makeup, she wore camouflaged khaki pants, a black tee, with black Air Force 1s. She left her hair in her curls and went inside Jaysonté's wardrobe, to find those Bandana's he always kept.

She found a duffle bag with a dog chain on it. Property of the Mafia, the silver plate read. She opened it, revealing a few blocks of cocaine that has never been touched wrapped in plastic, two glocks, five blades, one rifle, bullet refills. The black and red bandanas were at the very bottom.

Regardless of all the illegal shit Jay brought himself upon, Zhiloh still rides beside him.

She grabbed the bandanas and two weapons of choice, and left her home to the warehouse she remembered Jay had took her to.

About forty five minutes later she pulled into a parking lot in front of a huge building.

"Esé?" she called in her mind.

Yes? She answers back.

"I need help. Take control."

You know I got you, babes. All set.

Zhiloh felt the familiar jolt once again. She needed Esé because Esé was the one with confidence and attitude, she also doesn't take no shit from nobody. She can clap back with you instantly.

Zhiloh hopped from her car with the bandanas. She opened the door hearing 'Nun For Free' by Young Thug x Zonnique, a underground artist. (You could play it, if you want if you have it downloaded).

Gang members were drinking, smoking, transferring drugs, or counting stacks in the main room. There had to be thirty five members in here.

Zhiloh boldy stood on a table and yelled to get everyone's attention.

Everyone began to whisper. Surprisingly they didn't take her down. Only because she had on the Black Disciples colors. If Jay was a member, she was a member too.

"Isn't shawty Jaysonté's girlfriend?"

"Shawty thick!"

"Is that Zhiloh?"

"What she doing hea'?"

They all whispered, but then quieted down after a little.

"Everybody in this room know who Jaysonté is right?!" Zhiloh asked.

"Hell yeah, that's my mans!" one dude said as everybody agreed.

"What's wrong?" Zonnique, surprisingly in the gang, had said. She was one of the people Jay worked with, he always picked her to do drug transfers with him.

"He had almost gotten assassinated last night. He was shot twice in his upper body, he's in a coma," Zhiloh informed. Everyone stood from their seat and clocked their glocks ready to ride or die for their homie.

Zhiloh was shocked at how much respect Jaysonté has in his gang family. This was love and loyalty.

"Who did it, bruh?! Who did it?!" one guy screamed as everyone became pissed.

"I don't know, but we're gone find out. Y'all in?"

"Hell yeah!" they screamed.

"I need two strong men to guard Jay's room door. Any volunteers?"

Zhiloh picked two buff men from the crowd.

Zhiloh had one question left, "Where do Ice live?"

"We'on fuck with that nigga no mo'!" the crowd said.

Damn, Jay, what you do? Turn the mans own gang against him?

"He lives on 180 Drought st," one girl named Bahja informed.

"Thanks y'all," she hopped from the table.

As she was about to walk out they all asked, "Where we meet at?"

Zhiloh thought, "We'll meet at the rec center."

She felt someone drag her back into a room.

"What the fuck?!" she exclaimed as they turned on the lights. Chres stood with a mean mugging expression.

"What're you doing here?" he growled.

"To get my boyfriend justice," she rolled her eyes as she put her hands on her hips.

"You're not even a part of the Mafia!"

"Yes, the fuck I am! If I wasn't they would've shot me before I could walk through the damn door," she said as she slammed the bandanas on the table in front of them. She had tooked them from her back pocket.

Chres stared at them, "Those aren't yours, their Jay's. You gotta do much more to be in the gang! Which you never did!"

"Damn right their his, but they still respect me along with him! And nigga Ion gotta do shit! Fuck outta here!" Zhiloh hissed.

Her back was slammed against the wall by a angry Chres.

"You've made a bad choice coming here, Zhi," he growled into her ear.

"I made the right choice. You don't know that Jay's in a coma; I bet you don't even care at all."

"Damn right. But since you're here, I have no worries," he began to kiss on her neck. He slides his hand down her khaki's and onto her opening, beginning to rub and penetrate. Zhiloh moaned and arch her back ftom the wall from the pleasure and sensitivity. He slips a finger in and began to finger her.

"Uh! Chres stop," she moaned, "nigga, I said stop!"

She finds the strength the push him back, pulling his hand out as she done it.

"You're such a sick person, Chres!"

"Jaysonté isn't no different, either. He carved his name in your collar bone. He's sadistic, Zhi. Face the truth," he smirked.

Zhiloh glared at him, "I guess we're two puzzle pieces then. Because I like physical pain."

"You're both crazy as hell."

"Say it again. I'm black and blue, Chres. It wouldn't help none."

Before she could grab the bandanas, she was lifted on the table by Chres. Chres forced his lips upon hers. Zhiloh gave in, kissing back.

What're you doing?! Esé screamed, Stop, stop it, now!

Zhiloh pushed Chres away and quickly ran out.

Wow, Zhiloh. You was classified as a hoe for a second, Esé hissed.

"It was a accident. It won't happen again, I promise."

**