00:05

Want to talk shit? Wanna run yo mouth? You want some gangsters outside yo muhfuckin' house? We'll set this bitch off,❞ - Lil Boosie x Set it Off

Later on that night,

       Zhiloh,

The whole crew sat quietly at a restaurant's buffet table. Nothing was heard except for forks clashing against their plates.

       Me, being by the window, chewing on a few pineapples and berries (since Jay and I already had alfredo), looking absentmindedly out of the glass at the blurry lights.

      "Why isn't anyone talking?" Schenell asked, before putting stir fry in her mouth.

      "The silence was better 'til you opened your mouth," Tesfaye mumbled.

"Maranda, get your boy before I put him out," Schenell threaten. Maranda waved her off as she drinks from her flask.

        I felt eyes burning into my skull. Out of instinct, I looked from the window to see Chres staring at me. He didn't look away, either. I felt my breath hitch.

       He looked away when Starcha showed him something on her phone. I looked beside me to see Jay typing away on his phone.

    Peeking out the window once again, I seen Xavier smirking at me then fade away. I then had a feeling once he appeared, chaos was going to take place soon. I took another look at every one.

       Chres opened his mouth, "Emmanuel, whatever happened to Febe?"

        Oh my- oh no. He's the one to start it. What doe's he know about Febe?

       Jay slowly raised his attention to Chres. His eyes turning a vibrant gray, pupillage widening.

       "You know what happened, Chres. I shouldn't have to say it again," he growls, jaw clenching.

      Everyone looked at the two.

    "What you do?" Chres taunted, "ki-"

  Before we knew it, Jay was on the the table, his phone flinging onto Tesfaye. He began to viciously kick Chres in the face. Chres's blood getting on Jay's Embroidered Vans.

    Schenell yelled, dropping her fork, hopping from the scene. Chres jumped onto the table with Jay and they begin to fight, full on fists.

       "Chres!" Starcha cried as Jay abuse him with the napkin despenser.

         I hollered as they knock eachother off the table.

         I lifted up my maxi dress, going to their brawl.

       "Zhiloh, what you doing?" Tesfaye and Starcha yelled.

    Where are the managers? Why haven't they come!

         The fight was getting too intense for me to jump in and save them both. Jay then stood, kneeing Chres, kicking him in his face; knocking him out.

         After the last blow, I remember Jay and I's conversation about Febe and Chres' name was in it.

      I never noticed who Chres was until now.

"Get out my restaurant, now! You damned hoodlums, gooo!" the owner yelled, shooing us with a broom.

This story has explaining to do.

  ***

Part III