00:06

J O B S & Y A N D R E C H A N
-------

Zhiloh,

I stared at the letters he carved into my collar bone. He's turned crazy-psycho maybe... This is crazy, but I still love him. When he carved into my neck, I felt a tendency of mixed pleasure and pain.

What is he doing to me? This is not supposed to feel good at all. Me? Mistaking pain as pleasure? Too much.

So this is where he's been these three years. In a gang. Where does he take part in this? How he turn out like this? I blame our separation.

Still, my love is strong and is live as ever.

I had gotten dressed in acid washed jeans, Nike Roshe Runs, and Nike hoodie to cover the carves on my collar.

I walked out the condo and walking.. somewhere.

Schenell,

We was once again, sitting in a huge room doing nothing-at all. All these Latin and Mexicans, part blacks were starting to make me uncomfortable. They just stared at each other. Had to be about fifty folks in here!

This one boy was sitting with his phone. He was mexican, had lots of hair, gray evil looking eyes (kind of trustworthy), and a timidating structure.

We heard the door open and in came Zhiloh with another Latino.

Her and evil lookin' traded looks.

The room was drop dead silent as they stared at Zhiloh. She nodded for a unknown reason and sat beside gray eyes. I sighed, I don't trust him. Do she know him?

I looked back at Maranda and Starcha. They was both sleep.

I then look back at Zhiloh. Her eyes had an glint in them and they was starting to change their color.

Um... What is he doing to best fran?!

I looked around the room to see Ace staring at me, making my heart flutter.

"What?" I mouthed.

He only smiled. Ace and I met back at the room service and since then we hit it off. He's chill and cute. I smiled back.

Zhiloh,

After that so uncalled for meeting, everyone scattered like roaches when the boss barked orders.

"Ace, bring the rookies to me," he barked. We were suddenly grabbed-why do they gotta be so rough all the time?

We were sent to an office. The boss man sat behind his desk, counting money.

He looked up and smirked, with a black & mild at the tip of his pink lips.

"Leave," he grumbled at the gaurds who brought us here.

"Why we here? I'm tired," Maranda whined. I elbowed her, "ow."

"You four are starting training today. A few more specials are needed around here, and you all seem perfect for the jobs I'm requiring you."

"Woah, wait a minute. Who said we wanted to make illegal money and be in a gang? We actually came here unwillingly," I explained.

"Once you're in and recognized, there's no way out-so you better start knowin'."

"What type of jobs are they?" Starcha asked as we all gasped at her.

"Starcha!"

"Just want to know."

"Seems like your friend wants in," he chuckled,"here's the job. Seducing. Y'all pretty faces and voices seem perfect."

"What?!" we all yelled.

"I'm not doing that shit, I have a boyfriend!" Starcha complained.

"Do it or be executed."

She gulped, "Okay."

We all gave eachother frowns.

Can't believe I'm doing this.

"I'll be giving yall more jobs, just wait."

Comment, share, & vote!