00:14

xxxᴛᴇɴᴛᴀᴄɪᴏɴ x ᴀʏᴀʟᴀ

-

Two weeks later,

Oɴᴍɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ,

"No, fuck you Jay! I done a lot to figure out who tried to catch you in your grave! You're lucky you're even alive," Zhiloh angrily snatched her suitcase.

"I know you're keeping something from me! What the hell is it?!" he came and snatched her suitcase and threw it back into the room, "And you're not leaving me!"

"Give me my shit!" Zhiloh went back into the room and picked her suitcase from the floor, "I'm keeping nothing from you! How can you be so suspicious?!"

"You're not slick; I'm not dumb," he retorted.

"How can you be so sure?" Zhiloh says as she slides on her hoodie, "Damn right, you aren't. Bye Jay."

Zhiloh knew what she gotten herself into. He didn't need to know what she had did while he was unconscious. It'll only make him more fire hot.

Jay stared as she walked out the door, out his hands, a little bit out his life. Zhiloh was hurt, he didn't even try to drag her back by the neck or anything. They've been arguing everyday till no end these past two weeks.

Jay was frustrated. He needed to know what she had done. Xavier's words was stuck in his head. She done a lot to figure out whome shot you up. Jay was eager to know what she'd done.

It's been three days since Zhiloh left. Jay's mind has been obsessed with its depression. He's been doing good on his own without knowing if him and Zhiloh was a item or not. Meaning they're titleless. Of course Jay deeply loves her(and she'll be forever his), but he needed time to be alone for little bit anyways.

He's had plenty of nightmares; he would die in each and every one.

In other words, he's back doing his hustle for the Mafia. Grabbing his black backpack from the closet, he headed out to the warehouse.

Everyone greeted him as he walked through. After that, he went to the grand supply room, sitting at the round, white table that was in the middle of the room.

He looked in the file cabinets to see loads of transactions in a manilla folder. He looked closely to see Ice's name printed.

He thought nothing of it. He heard the door open as he set the folder down. He scowled as he seen Chres' appearance.

"Why the fuck you here?" Jaysonté lowly barked.

"Find out about the Ice plan yet?"

Jay frowned, Ice plan?

"What is that?" he asked.

"Oh Zhiloh didn't tell you?"

"I don't want you saying her name, ever!" Jay felt as if Chresanto had taint her name.

"Whatever, but she had a man in yall house bruh," he smirked.

Jaysonté growled, "You're lying."

"One hundred percent true fasho."

"Get out!"

Chres put his hand on the knob before saying, "Wierd to see Las Angeles Prince doing some illegal shit."

Jay pulled out his pistol and shot Chres in his leg, arm, and foot, "I'm tired of yo' shit. I should've been killed you."

"Ahh! Why you do that, man?! I don't deserve this!" Chresanto cried. Jay stepped over him.

"You deserve it badly, muh'fucka. You thinkin' because you took my first love, thinking you can take my second one? You got life all the way fucked up," Jay walked out heartlessly, "I'm not Emmanuel, I'm Jaysonté, bitch."

The gun wasn't soundproof, so of course it made a loud sound.

Everyone was quiet, pessimistic.

"Yo, what happened?" Zonnique asked.

"Supply room if he ain't dead yet," he said nonchalantly as he walked out of the warehouse.

As he was riding through Atlanta, he caught a glimpse of Zhiloh's old, bought home. The lights were on, so he assumed she was there.

He parked his Jeep down the street and walked the rest down to her house. He checked the time on his phone. It was 1:59 AM. Going on 2 o'clock.

We he got on her porch, he almost instantly knocked, but stomped himself. He looked him his surroundings and back at the door. Instead, he rings the doorbell.

"Coming!" he heard her soft, but tired voice yell. He happy to hear her again.

"Who's at my door at this time of morn-" Zhiloh stopped as once she seen him.

"If you're here to argue, then please-"

"I'm not. I'm here because... I've missed you," times like this was very rare. Jaysonté was never sentimental.

Zhiloh tiredly patted her eyes, "Is that why you're really here? Or you're just here to make me help with your dangerous missions, Jay? I see you're wearing all black."

"I'm serious," Jay say. Either way it goes, he will get answers.

Zhiloh stares at him, before attempting to close the door. He pushes the door open and inviting himself in.

"Who was it?" he asked right off the bat.
Zhiloh frowned, "What're you talking about?"

Jaysonté chuckled, "Don't play dumb with me. Why did Chresanto come up to me and tell me that there was another man? Hm?"

Zhiloh thought back, "You wouldn't understand."

"Understand what? What is it?"

"There this person who looks just like you, except he has black eyes and acts just like you when he's mad. He impostered as a different man," Zhiloh explains.

Jay stared at her wide eyed, "You can see him?" Zhiloh nodded.

"He doesn't scare you, right?" Zhiloh shook her head.

"I'm really tired, Jay. Can't we continue this tomorrow? I been up for too long."

Jay nodded. Before he turned out to the door, Zhiloh hugged him.

"I love you," she says as she lays her head on his chest. Jay smiles as he held her, "I love you, too."

She still didn't tell him, he's gone flip his shit.

Tbc.