00:18

Emmanuel,

I felt my blood rushing as I sat wide awake from my sleep. I looked around, taking in my surroundings. I wasn't in my ordinary teenage room, I was in the room I was in before I ran away from here!

           Feeling a sudden change my body and mind, I felt as if I belonged here and this was meant to be. I was agreeing with the wrong side...

     I shrugged as I stepped down from the California King sized bed.

         Zhiloh,

    "You're not actually doing this, right?" Jonas stood at my bedroom door.

    I slipped on my combat boots, "Yes. You aren't going to stop me."

       "Well, you aren't going," he demanded.

      "Who do you think you are?!" a unknown Jamaican accent fling from my vocal tissues, "You aren't my dad!"

      "Well, I said you not going!" Jonas pushed me on on my bed behind me.

        "Don—!"

Suddenly, his lips crashed onto mine for the second time. I moaned as he pinned my hands above my head, making my braided bun a mess. He hovered over me with his lips still tucked with mine.

     A sudden spark tingled in my stomach. Oblivious of what he was doing to me, I pushed him off with all my strength.

     "I'm leaving," I said as I grabbed my backpack, leaving him dumbfounded. Why does he keep coming onto me like that? We're step sibling's, that's incest!

     Why did I like it? That tingling sensation in my stomach when we kissed..

     I drove to the hospital where my mother was still in her coma. I just hope she wakes, I miss her—even if she chosed Jonas over me half of the time, mostly. After I visted, I took a long journey to a far, far away kingdom... to find Emmanuel for Theresa and I.

     Queen Mormesa (Febe's mother),

           "Well done, Sirago," King Javier smiled his handsome smile, "thank you for bringing back my son safely and soundly. I couldn't be more thankful!"

     I heard my daughter, Febe, scoffed and roll her eyes. I squinted my eyes at her.

   "Uh—uh, no problem your majesty. It was no hassle at all! It was a brilliant plan," Sirago bowed before the King.

       "Toast to my now found son, or as if his mother shall be punished!" King raised his fine sculptured glass. Everyone sitting at the long diner table raised their glass, so did I as I smiled at the King.

  He smiled back as he took a sip of his red wine.

      Febe took a bite of her Turkish Delight and stood from her seat, grabbing a few Turkish Delight powdered squares, sitting them on a white plate.

  "And where do you think you're going?" I questioned.

     "To my room, mother," she sped away in her bodycon violet dress before I could say no. I sighed, I couldn't tell her anything.

        Febe,

I opened Emmanuel's room door, seeing him asleep. I took a square of delight, whipping it under his nose. He bit it and turn around, his back facing me. I huffed as I took off my heels climbing on the bed.

    I don't know what was in that medicine, but he sure is sleeping alot and I want him up.

         " 'Manuel..." I said dreamily, rubbing my hands through his afro.

       "Stop..." he moved my hand, groaning.

      "Wake up, Emmanuel...." I caressed his face. His eyes fluttered open. He stared at me for a while then I seen his pupils widen. Is that a after affect the medicine gave off or he's frightened?

      "I'm dreaming, okay? Febe is not here in front of me, in a purple dress..."

     "You're not dreaming. I've missed you, why did you run away?"

     "To get away from your ass!" I gasped at his language his sentence didn't affect me.

       "How dare you speak to me in such a manner?!" I felt through my boobs for the bottled potion I knew I needed to have for his behavior.

    I grabbed onto him, forcing a drop of liqiud potion down his throat.

     He fainted.

"You will love me, whether you like it or not! Hmph!" I pulled my dress from the front and stomped out of the room. He will obey me!

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE.